NF MM monogram jungle vs monogram RB

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so torn between these two I can't make up my mind. I really like the jungle print but I feel like I would only be able to use it during the summer whereas the regular monogram would be okay to use year round. What do you guys think?

2. I'm personally not a fan of the jungle print since I've heard about the silk-screen chipping off as well as LE pieces like that tend to look dated/show wear and tear more quickly than just the 'plain' canvas. A mono bag with the RB interior will always be in style, even 5, 10, 15 years from now.

3. what? chip away?

typical new lv quality. :mad:

I wish they brought back the striped monogram....I would buy it and I'm a dude.

Might get looks, but those pieces are stunning. I'd want a keepall

4. I'd get a noe and a NF too. If I get fruity pieces, might as well jump head first.

5. I love the colors of the Jungle NF. You can always get the regular/plain ones but not the Limited Edition ones.

6. I don't feel so bad loving Totem now...lol

7. I would go for the monogram Neverfull w/rose ballerine, I've had mine for a couple of weeks and it's gorgeous! Good luck deciding!

8. I like the jungle print more. I wish they offered the print for Palm Springs MM size! :cry:
    I would go with RB interior, you can wear that year round.

9. I would want these pieces.

To me this NF is better looking than the jungle NF

I would look fruity, but those pieces are so stunning. I would sport them even if I get wrong attention from the wrong guys. LV need to make more so I can buy.

Attached Files:

10. Decided to put in an order at my local LV for the regular mono with RB interior. As much as I love the look of the jungle print on this bag I want something that will still look current 10 years from now. Thanks for everyone's input!

11. Great choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice