NF MM monogram jungle vs monogram RB

Melissa.

Oct 14, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I'm so torn between these two I can't make up my mind. I really like the jungle print but I feel like I would only be able to use it during the summer whereas the regular monogram would be okay to use year round. What do you guys think?

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I'm personally not a fan of the jungle print since I've heard about the silk-screen chipping off as well as LE pieces like that tend to look dated/show wear and tear more quickly than just the 'plain' canvas. A mono bag with the RB interior will always be in style, even 5, 10, 15 years from now.

Kirkland

Jan 25, 2016
I'm personally not a fan of the jungle print since I've heard about the silk-screen chipping off as well as LE pieces like that tend to look dated/show wear and tear more quickly than just the 'plain' canvas. A mono bag with the RB interior will always be in style, even 5, 10, 15 years from now.
what? chip away?

typical new lv quality. :mad:

I wish they brought back the striped monogram....I would buy it and I'm a dude.

Might get looks, but those pieces are stunning. I'd want a keepall

Kirkland

Jan 25, 2016
I'd get a noe and a NF too. If I get fruity pieces, might as well jump head first.

Kirkland

Jan 25, 2016
I don't feel so bad loving Totem now...lol
I would want these pieces.

To me this NF is better looking than the jungle NF

I would look fruity, but those pieces are so stunning. I would sport them even if I get wrong attention from the wrong guys. LV need to make more so I can buy.

Attachments

Melissa.

Oct 14, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Decided to put in an order at my local LV for the regular mono with RB interior. As much as I love the look of the jungle print on this bag I want something that will still look current 10 years from now. Thanks for everyone's input!

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
Decided to put in an order at my local LV for the regular mono with RB interior. As much as I love the look of the jungle print on this bag I want something that will still look current 10 years from now. Thanks for everyone's input!

Great choice!