NF MM is good to carry 15” laptop?

lvlover856

Aug 5, 2018
I want to use my NF MM to carry my 15” laptop for work. After I put it into the bag, I found it stretch the canvas a little bit out. Want to check if anyone uses it to carry 15” laptop? Thanks.

I want to use my NF MM to carry my 15” laptop for work. After I put it into the bag, I found it stretch the canvas a little bit out. Want to check if anyone uses it to carry 15” laptop? Thanks.
15" is best using backpack to carry. I actually found 15" doesn't fit into MM, only fits in GM

I use a 15.6" laptop and rotate between 1. backpack and 2. sleeve(with handle) combined with a tote bag. Backpack is the most comfortable to carry but it's not as chic as a tote and seperate sleeve. :biggrin:

Other than my laptop I carry my coffee, water bootle, essentials (lip cream, card case, small stuff), charger for my laptop and lunch.

I would not carry a laptop in any bag if it disforms the bag.

Last edited:
I think best to carry a laptop (especially if it's heavy) in a bag made to hold a computer. You probably can put it in your NF, it's more do you want to, is it comfortable, will it end up wrecking your NF over time? Not worth it IMO.

I carry my laptop in my NF all the time. I carried it in a GM NF everyday to work for 3 yrs straight and traveled around the world with it for work with laptop and anything else I could shove in it. I stuffed it sooo full I thought the handles would bust, but NF is still intact ;). I loved the NF as a laptop/travel bag so much I got 3 more, but in MM, so now I can rotate them. My laptop is a 13”, so not sure how a 15” will fit in a MM, but the NF is pretty indestructible.

Carried my 15" mbp, an ipad and small items in my nf roses. Bag held up well but I did't carry it that long enough and did support the bottom of the purse while on my shoulders. The porter hung it in the cart he was more concerned and asked me if it was fine to hang I just said yes. Purse seems fine.

I can not speak for the Mono straps but I carried my laptop in my Fusain NF MM the straps are similar to the straps on the DE and they stretched them out and caused them to peel. Luckily LV repaired them free of charge because the bag at the time was just over a year old.
I use a long champ to carry my laptop and other work related items with a smaller crossbody for my personal items.

Last edited:
I would think the straps would really cut into your shoulders them being so thin.

I usually don't carry anything too heavy in my neverfull. If I need to carry a lot, I use my non brand all leather big tote bags.