NF limited edition vs Delightful

I'd choose the Delightful with the Rose ballerine interior. Wear issues aside, I just prefer the look of azur to this particular print. I couldn't see myself liking this print for longer than a few seasons where I could see myself liking azur longer.

I love my delightful but I think I would pick the limited edition Neverfull ! I have the speedy rose bag and I'm so happy I bought it over the regular speedy years bag ... The delightful will be around but the Neverfull will not ! I find this limited edition beautiful :smile:

I had the Delightful for a week and returned it. I don't like how it 'gaps' open. The Neverfull works much better for me, and is easier to close/tighten when you put it down and don't want the world to see in your bag.

I have the palm dots (red and blue) and i love it. I was stuck between the azur NF and this but I went with the Palm because I can get the other bag anytime while the palm in LE. This bag is beautiful for summer. I like the red and blue because I live in NY and it will transition over to fall nicely.

I'd choose the Delightful with the Rose ballerine interior. Wear issues aside, I just prefer the look of azur to this particular print. I couldn't see myself liking this print for longer than a few seasons where I could see myself liking azur longer.

I agree! :smile: Azur delightful! For me the Delightful is so much more comfortable.