NF limited edition vs Delightful

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like both totes and hobos ! Deciding between this and. A delightful in azur! What is a good choice ? I rotate my bags so wear is not a concern! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465076789.050126.jpg

2. Any one?

3. I personally love the palm dots NF. The interior is beautiful and I love the pink on the pochette that comes with it. This will be gone soon so I'd pick this over the Delightful. Such a beautiful summer bag!

4. Thanks! Thats what I am leaning towards

5. You're welcome. I think it's just a slow day on here today:sleepy: I'm sure more people will chime in soon. Have you seen the palm dots though in person? I actually really loved the red/blue after seeing in pictures, but once in the boutique the pink was really pulling me to it. I originally bought the red/blue palm dots but decided to return it since what little I put into it just rattled around in the bag. I kind of regret returning because I soooooo loved the vivid colors, but I'm planning on getting the Melie soon so I REALLY don't need both.

6. Love Love Love mine! I've been wearing it the last month or so and it's become one of my favs!

Attached Files:

7. Yes I saw it in the store and loved it! I originally went in for the delightful! Melie is beautiful :smile:

8. Gorgeous! Thanks forsharing! Love the charm too

9. Thanks, I found a cute pink pom pom at Nordstrom that looks so cute on it too. In the brass plum section, they're only $12 :smile:

10. Limited Neverfull :loveeyes:

11. Another vote for the jungle nf I've been using it non stop ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465107533.374600.jpg

12. Neverfull, and it's limited. You can get a delightful later on :smile:

13. +1

14. I'd choose this limited edition neverfull. Even the other items in this print are gorgeous.. toiletry pouch, bandeau..

Sent from my SM-A300F using PurseForum mobile app

15. Id choose the Delightful. I saw pics of that with chipped paints. Im boring too. Lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice