NF GM Azur problems/complaints

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
I am sure there is another post maybe similar, but I was wondering if anyone would share the advantages and disadvantages to the Neverfull Azur. I have been wanting one for awhile now, but not sure I like the patina on the lighter bags.

I don't have one but it is on my wish list. I'm going to be biased and say that I love the Patina with the print, it just looks so luxurious!! Whenever I see anyone carry one my eyes get so big and I do a triple check lol

It's definitely on my "next bag to get" list. I LOVE my mono NF MM and I think it's gorgeous in Azur...especially when the vachetta starts to patina. It's a beautiful contrast IMO.

Is there any way to keep the handles light? I prefer the new look to the patina.

Aside from not using it, no :P The leather gets its patina from oils and oxidation in the air. I don't baby my bags after I have had them awhile, so it's wether or not I like the bag after it has a patina, before I decide to purchase. I like having a light patina, because in my opinion, it separates the real bags from the fake bags. I'm just not sure about the patina against the light bag on the azur.

Love mine. got it a couple of years ago, it's been to Cancun, Mex 2 times, it's gotten some red color transfer on it from a dyed red t-shirt i was wearing but most of it wiped off with a baby wipes and then the remaining color just faded away... I usually baby my bags but for some reason just gave up on babying this one and it still looks really pretty! Patina on the leather really still looks pretty light and beautiful even after 2 years, probably because I don't use this bag daily and really don't using it in cold weather months, except when traveling on vacation. Love Azur a lot. Anyway, Great, great vacation bag, here it is in action on the beach in Cancun just a few weeks ago!

IMG_0734_zpsc8516aac.jpg

Love mine. got it a couple of years ago, it's been to Cancun, Mex 2 times, it's gotten some red color transfer on it from a dyed red t-shirt i was wearing but most of it wiped off with a baby wipes and then the remaining color just faded away... I usually baby my bags but for some reason just gave up on babying this one and it still looks really pretty! Patina on the leather really still looks pretty light and beautiful even after 2 years, probably because I don't use this bag daily and really don't using it in cold weather months, except when traveling on vacation. Love Azur a lot. Anyway, Great, great vacation bag, here it is in action on the beach in Cancun just a few weeks ago!

IMG_0734_zpsc8516aac.jpg
:smile:
gorgeous I love your pic, this makes me want to get a neverfull in azur as well as the mono I plan on getting…..

IMG_0734_zpsc8516aac.jpg

This picture made me rethink getting a Azur NF other than Noe. I just want ONE azur bag, this is so hard!!! lol

This is exactly why I want to azur NF.......to bring to the beach!