NF Damier MM or Speedy 30 Mono???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. NF Damier MM or Speedy 30 mono?

So I am thinking about getting one of these bags.I am looking for a bigger LV bag than the one I already have,something I can keep a lot of accessories in...At first I had my heart set out on the Speedy Mono, but then I kept looking @ the NF Damier MM and am slowly falling in :heart:!

I already have a small mono LV bag, and just recently purchased a mono credit card holder; ugh, I can't decide :shrugs:! I'm headed back to the LV store on Wednesday and I dont want to buy one bag and feel I made the wrong decision, so I'd appreciate any insite you all might offer, you you or anyone you know has either of the bags.

p.s.: Does anyone have the mono or mono vernis 4 key ring holder??? Is it worth spending $145/$235 for a key holder??? They are super cute!

2. Both! Seriously, its a hard choice. Do you prefer handheld or shoulder bags? I have mono speedy 30 and love it but also admire the damier nf. I would test them both at the store and go with your heart.

3. I would personally go with the Speedy. You can dress it up or down, it's a timeless piece and it looks more trendy...imo.

Good luck with your decision!

4. I prefer the Speedy ... and yes, the key holder is worth it ~ esp. if you use it everyday.

5. I have both the Damier neverfull MM and the mono 35.

in terms of "the most worth it" - I would go with the mono speedy because you can wear it EVERYWHERE. I often bring my 35 to nice dinners while I would NEVER bring my Neverfull to a dressy occasion. The speedy is also nice because you never have to mess with shoulder straps. However, if I was you, I would get the damier speedy - that way you get the best of both worlds :smile:

6. I'd go with the mono speedy!! You can dress it up or down! I have the Vernis 4 key holder in Amarante and love it! I've used it everyday since Oct and it still looks great!

7. Speedy!

8. I would get the speedy. I wouldn't think that I could love a bag so much, but the speedy is just dynamite!

9. Speedy!!

10. Thanks! I am like 80% Speedy @ this point. I will go try both of them and see which one I like best....But I am thinking it will be the speedy:thinking:....And I guess I'll go for the 4 key holder as well! Thanks all!

11. Speedy!

12. Speedy

13. I would recommend the Nevefull!

14. I like both but the Speedy is a must have

15. SPEEDY!!!!!!! I love my Mono Speedy 30! Damier Neverfull is too casual, and the straps really hurt unless you carry it almost empty. Also, it's really easy for pickpockets. I love the classiness of the speedy.