NF Damier Ebene MM vs Gucci Jolie tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been wanting a new NF in Damier, but I thought maybe I should try a different designer such as Gucci. I see they have one similar to the NF. Its the Jolie Tote. http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/211975FAF4X9769
    What is anyone's experience with the Gucci? Or should I stick it out and wait for my NF to be in stock?

2. I love Gucci, personally love my Guccisma Sukey. However, I don't know if those straps are going to be as long as the NF straps. I can't remember if that is a shoulder bag or not.

3. I'd wait for the NF. LV canvas holds up a lot better than Gucci canvas.

4. I love the gucci sukey, but not their totes. i think the NF is a cuter tote than the jolie.

5. I would wait for the NF. I think LV's canvas and leather would last longer than Gucci's -- it's even easier to clean.

6. Thanks for your opinions. I have just the mono lv's. And it's killing me waiting on the damier nf! Lol
    I think i was just trying to get my hands on something new.
    Wait wait wait for the Damier :smile:

7. LV only because it will last longer then Gucci fabric!

8. i'd go with the NF

9. LV ....but i'd always pick LV over Gucci guess thats just me :shrugs:

10. I disagree that LV last longer than Gucci, for I have 4 vintage Gucci's and they are in great shape. However, I am not a fan of Gucci's current styles. I love my NF so it receives my vote.

11. NF, one of my favorite go to bags!

12. i would definitely wait for the NF! ;)

13. Wait for the NF!!

14. My thoughts exactly! Although the Neverfull is coated canvas, it'd look nicer longer than the Gucci and be much easier to clean. :smile1