• Nothing, it's enough already!

• Medium pocket chocolate

• Medium pocket mousse

• Balenciaga ink City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
So...now that I have my blanc pocket and the whiskey Edith en route, do I give the old bank account a rest or do I get:

a) Medium pocket in chocolate
b) Medium pocket in mousse
c) Balenciaga City in ink

I will post pics, but I don't have a pic of the med pocket in mousse, so I will post my (ex) big pocket for color purposes.

Attachments

• Choco Professor side.jpg
    Choco Professor side.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Chloe Mousse Big Pocket outside.jpg
    Chloe Mousse Big Pocket outside.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Bal Ink City.jpg
    Bal Ink City.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 34
murasaki said:
There is a medium pocket in mousse?! :amazed:

I thought the medium didn't come in this color... just tan, whisky, blanc, and noir..?

Well, I haven't seen one yet, but I thought LVR was getting one. Of course, with LVR you never know. They have a small zippy in mousse. Do they only do certain bags in certain colors? I mean, I know the metallics...but won't they eventually come out with most bags in the key colors?

I love your blanc medium pocket. where did you find it and how much is it. LVR doesn't have it and I may just send my tote back and use the money for your bag. Love it. I also have the city ink and that is what you should get. It is a fun bag and a different look from the chloes. and it's light.

ETenebris said:
Well, I haven't seen one yet, but I thought LVR was getting one. Of course, with LVR you never know. They have a small zippy in mousse. Do they only do certain bags in certain colors? I mean, I know the metallics...but won't they eventually come out with most bags in the key colors?

I would like to hope so. But that doesn't take away from the large pocket mousse. :love:

I think all 3 are great, but if I had to choose I'd get the mousse. On the other hand (this is just me), I would take a break. Your new bags need some time and lovin'!;) But that's just me.