Next?

*frames the pic and puts it on the wall*

ok. now you've done it! lol!

*has a sh*t eating grin on her face*

i'm totally in LOOOVE i think i'm getting tears in my eyes it's beautiful!

black devin or blonde devin tho... or red devin?

i haven't decided against the jillian yet ladies, don't fret. it's still an absolute tossup.

but if the devin was the TOP choice, what color would i even dream of getting?

Red because i love it and it's sexy and vibrant? and i hate my red wilsons bag and need red?

black because i don't have a HOT black bag, i just have a couple black leather coach totes and a tiny black signature gallery cosmetic bag, and black goes with everything?

or blonde? blonde :love: i love my blonde bonnie. so sexy. so delish. the color is to DIE for and the Patina on this lil bonnie is like no other. you cannot i repeat CANNOT treat a bag with a protectant, and get the same result. i've used it in the rain, shine, and brought it everywhere with me. it's just lux man, there's nothing else to say about it. (ok so we know i love the blonde.)

i can't even IMAGINE how much i would love red or black, and they way it patinas!

what do you all think?!?

if you are going to go with the devin I would def. go with red or black...i personally like the red. It is so rich and you could wear it with everything, ya know? I would not go with the blonde just because you already have the bonnie in blonde and that would be way to redundant.

I still think you should go with a Jillian tho...it would make your collection have more variety! :yes:

My red Devin didn't come today :sad: or I would post a picture for you. I had it shipped it to my work, and we're closed tomorrow, so I'm going to try and track the mailman down. We're leaving town for the weekend, but if I can find my bag and get home in time, I promise to post before I leave. If not, it won't be til Tuesday.

My vote had gone to the bourbon Jillian, but I reserve the right to change my mind when I get my hands on Devin!

i wouldn't go as far as to say that the jillian is "plain" and i definately dig the jillian, but not as much as devin is pulling my heartstrings. again, i'd feel a scoach repetitive. gayman, you're not very worried about repitition are you.

he just doesn't want me to buy something i don't have my heart set on, and the devin was the first kooba i ever wanted, so, he'll be hard to persuade!

Jillian=cute

Devin= lovely, sophisticated, bonnies big sister?, you like having more than one of a similar bag.. ehem the coachies?, and i know you have your heart set on the devin like you said! i def think the devin!!

:heart: LOVE YOU:heart: