Next?

Jillian Jillian Jillian!!!
I think the Jillian fits your spirit and vitality Jes! It's a heavy duty sturdy leather and is a little bit Rocker Chick! It's compact yet spacious! And you can find one on ebay for 250-300. AND there has been no fakes of it as far as I know.
So I chant again...
JILLIAN JILLIAN JILLIAN!!

My advice is this, don't think about it too hard right now. You will fall in love and out of love several times before the end of summer.

You can keep a running list of possibilities as time goes by but I have found this...the right one makes it's self known when the time is right. Don't rush the process, enjoy every single second of it, embrace the journey, not just the bag.

the entire thrill of bag buying for me is the thrill of the hunt for a great deal on a bag i really want. Lex really did open that door for me, and i walked away from my first chase as happy as a clam. thats why i started the hunt NOW. i will find the perfect bag for the perfect price. watch.

VB, I think you should start by eliminating the ones that won't work for you. Of the ones you've mentioned so far, I'd eliminate Devin and Elisha, too close to what you have already. Also I'd go for a darker bag, since by the time you're buying it would be fall and you have your light Bonnie already. I also don't think the Charlie is for you. From your choices, I'm thinking you like shoulder bags. The Charlie looks very pretty in the crook of the arm, but using the long handle makes it look like a gym bag. And the short handles don't really go over the shoulder that comfortably. I totally agree with Lexie that you should go for more of a rocker chick bag. You're young and enthusiastic and your bag should show that side of you.

well Jillian's lookin like my new buddy so far.

*eliminates Charlie*

*eliminates Elisha*

*eliminates the Kelsey and the Lena* i don't like them enough to spend that much on them

the simplicity of the Devin just draws me in... but the Ada and Jillian :love:

Ada is a bit big, i think it's lookin mighty good for Jillian ;)

*keeps the Devin on the back burner cuz i'm in love with it*

I vote for the Jillian too; it looks so good on everyone I've seen it on and its a great size. You could also consider the Brynne if you wanted something larger than the Jillian.

well this right here is not so freakin shabby... might give Jillian a run for her moneys.

Nicole in Luggage... delish looking:
96176_special.jpg

96176_large.jpg

96176_close.jpg

Nope nope nope nope.....The Nicole is SO not you Jes. The Nicole is a more formal business like bag. This pic makes it look more "hip" than it really is. Don't get me wrong. It's a beautiful bag but you need something young and edgy. You need a JILLIAN!