Next VCA purchase? WG Chalcedony, or Hammered Gold?

mizmoneyhoney

May 9, 2023
Hello TF! I would love your opinion on my next purchase. I don’t have a 10 motif necklace yet. I am on the fence on if I should get the Chalcedony WG 10 motif or the 20 motif. Or completely change direction and wait for a 10 motif either RG or YG hammered gold. I just bought my first 5 motif in WG Chalcedony. The 20 motif looks so elegant on. But I really like the idea of how easy the 10 motif is to wear. I also have the WG Magic Chalcedony. It’s why I loved the idea of getting the bracelet. I just got a pair of RG sweet hammered which is why I’m waffling and thinking should I try for a RG 10 motif or RG 5 motif bracelet? To make matters more confusing, why not YG 10 motif if I’m totally changing course. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think with what you currently have, I would get the 10 motif rose gold. Since you already have a set with the WG chalcedony magic necklace and bracelet, I would probably call it good with that. Although very pretty, I would hold off on the YG. It sounds like you must prefer RG on yourself since you have a pair of the sweets in RG. I think the 10 in RG would look nice with them and not be too matchy

I think with what you currently have, I would get the 10 motif rose gold. Since you already have a set with the WG chalcedony magic necklace and bracelet, I would probably call it good with that. Although very pretty, I would hold off on the YG. It sounds like you must prefer RG on yourself since you have a pair of the sweets in RG. I think the 10 in RG would look nice with them and not be too matchy
@Hiker4life : thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on this. I appreciate it! Now the hunt for hammered RG. The challenge being on the do not order list.

Reactions: Hiker4life
RG 10 motif or a RG sweet 16 motif would be a great addition to your collection. I'm suggesting sweet 16 motif because of its versatility, where you can wear it long like a 20 motif, or double it up like the 10 motif length.

RG 10 motif or a RG sweet 16 motif would be a great addition to your collection. I'm suggesting sweet 16 motif because of its versatility, where you can wear it long like a 20 motif, or double it up like the 10 motif length.
Thank you @waterlily112 : another really good option of the 16. I’ve been checking out the mod pics of the sweet 16 and it’s so versatile. Appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.