Next sale?

I know this is an older thread but I'm curious when the SF sale will be online. I believe last year it hit in the middle of December. Anybody know the exact date?! Things go so quick, I want to be prepared!!! Thanks :smile:

Yes, this is for the website. Typically it's around 30%-35% during other sales, so I am assuming it will be about the same. I am not sure if varas or varinas go on sale, but have you checked saks? I saw two on the website that were on sale. That was a couple of days ago, but if you have not already, I'd check, you may just be the lucky one to fit the only couple sizes they may have left! If anyone knows when the boutique sale is, that will help too! It is usually the same time as the sale for the website.

Yes, this is for the website. Typically it's around 30%-35% during other sales, so I am assuming it will be about the same. I am not sure if varas or varinas go on sale, but have you checked saks? I saw two on the website that were on sale. That was a couple of days ago, but if you have not already, I'd check, you may just be the lucky one to fit the only couple sizes they may have left! If anyone knows when the boutique sale is, that will help too! It is usually the same time as the sale for the website.

I did.. unfortunately none in my size :sad:... thus going to be scouring for sales post xmas :P

SF will usually clearance seasonal colors. Not sure about shoes, though a really cute comfy pair I liked were clearance last summer and are gone for good. Wish I'd decided to spend the money on them. Comfortable shoes are so hard to find for me.