Next sale?

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Hi All! When is the next sale expected? What kind of discounts do I expect?

SFDiva

Nov 29, 2012
I know this is an older thread but I'm curious when the SF sale will be online. I believe last year it hit in the middle of December. Anybody know the exact date?! Things go so quick, I want to be prepared!!! Thanks :smile:

mf19

Aug 16, 2012
GB
Is this for the SF website? Do you know how much it was off in years past? Do varas/varinas go on sale even?

SFDiva

Nov 29, 2012
Yes, this is for the website. Typically it's around 30%-35% during other sales, so I am assuming it will be about the same. I am not sure if varas or varinas go on sale, but have you checked saks? I saw two on the website that were on sale. That was a couple of days ago, but if you have not already, I'd check, you may just be the lucky one to fit the only couple sizes they may have left! If anyone knows when the boutique sale is, that will help too! It is usually the same time as the sale for the website.

mf19

Aug 16, 2012
GB
Yes, this is for the website. Typically it's around 30%-35% during other sales, so I am assuming it will be about the same. I am not sure if varas or varinas go on sale, but have you checked saks? I saw two on the website that were on sale. That was a couple of days ago, but if you have not already, I'd check, you may just be the lucky one to fit the only couple sizes they may have left! If anyone knows when the boutique sale is, that will help too! It is usually the same time as the sale for the website.
I did.. unfortunately none in my size :sad:... thus going to be scouring for sales post xmas :P

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
SF will usually clearance seasonal colors. Not sure about shoes, though a really cute comfy pair I liked were clearance last summer and are gone for good. Wish I'd decided to spend the money on them. Comfortable shoes are so hard to find for me.

dichka

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Do men's belts or wallets ever go on sale? Looking to buy hubby an extra bday gift :smile:

indierock110

Dec 6, 2012
i stopped into the store today and was told the sale starts next fri. if anyone needs a name of a sales associate, let me know.

i believe they said it was 30 or 35% off.