Next Purhase... Help with which print???

Serenedee

Apr 15, 2012
Toronto
I have decided my next purchase will be the zippy compact wallet but I am torn between mono or ebene. I need your advice ladies. :smile:

SLG's I currently have:

Vernis Sarah in pomme
Black mc agenda
Mono cles
Mono pochette
Mono toiletry trousse ( going to a new home)

Current and most used bags:

Mono Speedy 35
DE Speedy 35
Mono GM Neverfulll

My DH is buying me an Azur bag for for a wedding gift, I just have to decide which one. Leaning towards Artzy mm :smile:

I'm thinking a DE zcw would make a nice addition but I just love mono slg's. I won't get any slg's in azur for fear of color transfer etc so it's between mono and ebene.

Suggestions?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i have the zcw in mono and it is the best wallet i've ever had . i just love it. i think the mono goes with my damier ebene speedy and damier azur speedy as well as the matching mono bags . the nice thing about the zcw is that when you downsize to a smaller bag, you don't have to change wallets. i also think the zcw holds as much as the full size zippy. good luck!

Brooksie

Sep 25, 2012
Mommyland
i have the zcw in mono and it is the best wallet i've ever had . i just love it. i think the mono goes with my damier ebene speedy and damier azur speedy as well as the matching mono bags . the nice thing about the zcw is that when you downsize to a smaller bag, you don't have to change wallets. i also think the zcw holds as much as the full size zippy. good luck!
+1 but I don't own either! lol

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
I love mine to death! I plan on getting buried w/ this wallet! :roflmfao:
I love how it fits in all my big bags and then when I switch to my Eva or regular pochette, it fits in there too! I really think this is the best LV decision I've ever made. BTW, I have mono and I was in the same dilemma! I really love the interior of the DE but I just had to stick w/ mono. Good luck!