Next purchase...

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
I have a GST in black and a medium classic flap in black. I love the medium size and it looks great for an evening out. I want to purchase a cream bag next and I was thinking it would be the Medium flap in Beige with Gold hardware… but now i wonder.. should I purchase it in Jumbo size instead? I am going to paris!! :smile: :smile:

So should I purchase a Jumbo in beige? Do you feel that the jumbo is more for daytime use and not for an evening out? The medium really fits very little and I sort of find that the extra flap on the inside is part of the reason that it doesn't fit much.
I'm 5'2 so I hope that the jumbo won't look too big on me… Now i sort of think i should have bought my black in Jumbo and the cream in medium… oh well!

or should I buy a Boy…. hmmm this is tough!

Also, I have seen some beautiful Chanel pins.. what are those called? And about how much do those cost? People add it to their clothing and to their scarves

I have a GST in black and a medium classic flap in black. I love the medium size and it looks great for an evening out. I want to purchase a cream bag next and I was thinking it would be the Medium flap in Beige with Gold hardware… but now i wonder.. should I purchase it in Jumbo size instead? I am going to paris!! :smile: :smile:

So should I purchase a Jumbo in beige? Do you feel that the jumbo is more for daytime use and not for an evening out?Yes. The medium really fits very little and I sort of find that the extra flap on the inside is part of the reason that it doesn't fit much.
I'm 5'2 so I hope that the jumbo won't look too big on me… Now i sort of think i should have bought my black in Jumbo and the cream in medium… oh well!

or should I buy a Boy…. hmmm this is tough!
Buy what you love and see yourself wearing for a while.
Also, I have seen some beautiful Chanel pins.. what are those called?They are called brooches and the cost varies much with the design complexity and just je ne sais quois. Expect to pay from $300 and up. And about how much do those cost? People add it to their clothing and to their scarves
Please see responses in green.

I too think that the jumbo is more for day time. The concerns that come to mind are color transfer and just plain old wear and tear with a beige daytime bag. A darker color will just hold up a little better for day time. But if your heart is set on a jumbo beige...go for it! They are beautiful and there will be plenty more opportunities for all the bags you want. The boy is a great alternative also....so tough to decide with so many gorgeous bags!!! Let us know what you decide.

I too think that the jumbo is more for day time. The concerns that come to mind are color transfer and just plain old wear and tear with a beige daytime bag. A darker color will just hold up a little better for day time. But if your heart is set on a jumbo beige...go for it! They are beautiful and there will be plenty more opportunities for all the bags you want. The boy is a great alternative also....so tough to decide with so many gorgeous bags!!! Let us know what you decide.
would i have a colour transfer issue if i buy a medium large caviar in beige?

ISo should I purchase a Jumbo in beige? Do you feel that the jumbo is more for daytime use and not for an evening out? The medium really fits very little and I sort of find that the extra flap on the inside is part of the reason that it doesn't fit much.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I do not feel the Jumbo is too big for evening, and when it's lambskin it is imo great for evening as well as daytime...