Next purchase!

Which!

• Chloe Paddiington

• B. Fendi

• Chanel Classic Flap Large

• Other (please list in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^^I was thinking about one. Aloha Rag no longer has the white one I wanted though. I might go check out the rose color, but am not really set on that either. Do you think thats a better choice than the options above?

Noriko said:
^^^I was thinking about one. Aloha Rag no longer has the white one I wanted though. I might go check out the rose color, but am not really set on that either. Do you think thats a better choice than the options above?

Well, it just seems like you're not too fond of any of your options at this point so I thought I'll throw in Balenciaga at you. :P All the bags you listed have their own unique character to it so it all depends on what YOU like.

I voted for B. Fendi... It's definitely a fashion statement. However, IMO, I think it's only gonna be a passing trend (with the big-belt hype that's going on right now). If you're looking for something with more staying power, Chanel & Chloe are good choices!

Irissy said:
Well, it just seems like you're not too fond of any of your options at this point so I thought I'll throw in Balenciaga at you. :P All the bags you listed have their own unique character to it so it all depends on what YOU like.

you're right :biggrin:

btw, I just put the spy hobo in my cart on bluefly, should I get it? Its cute, but I'm not sure I'm fond of that either :lol: Just a great price I suppose. I'll probably get that in addition to one of the above bags. I need help! I had being so indecisive:suspiciou

Thanks to everyone who replied, I acutally went with the underdog and ordered 2 B. fendi bags and the spy hobo, now I just have to figure out what color is the most appealing!

I voted for Chanel. I'm not liking the Fendi B-bags too much. I love the paddie (I have the blanc one) but not into the metallic silver.

I see you picked the Fendi B-bag and a spy hobo ... can't wait to see your pics. I'm sure whatever you pick will be stunning!

Noriko, I know you've had Spy problems in the past...but the Neimans by me (Paramus, NJ) had a python Spy that is the most georgeous teals and greens. It's $5,000. but it is amazing. It's the bag I'm lusting after but will never get unless I hit the lottery (or Neimans gives me a $5,000. limit overnight). It would be beautiful on you.

I'm not a big Fendi B Bag fan. I think the Lauren Avaitor Bag and McQueen's Novak are much nicer. Good Luck!

Ack, I missed this thread! I vote for Chanel, you can't go wrong with one :nuts: The paddy is nice, but I'm not crazy about metallics. The B.Fendi bag still looks like boobs or toilet seats to me, I can't decide which one :P

Chanel! :love: