next purchase

purse lvr

Jul 21, 2008
hi all,
hope u all r enjoying your LVs or counting down for one soon,

well here is my question.

I have a galleria mono pm, and damier NF... i would like to have a speedy..

but which one and what size,

I am 34, and have two kids, so need something age appropriate and suitable for going arround with kids as well as work

thanks for your help

I don't carry my speedy much when I've got my kids in tow. I just need to be hands free. But if you looking for a speedy I think the mono is really nice. Mine is a 25 and I can fit my phone, keys, wallet, makeup, pen, pad of paper, and still have plenty of room to spare.

I'm 33 with 2 small kids. I use damier speedy 30 only when I go to work or out with hubby, no kids. It a nice bag to have though. But if you want to use speedy with kids, pick 30 since it can hold more stuff.

i have a 2 year old and carry a mono speedy 30 and a sprouse speedy 30, and am planning on buying an azur speedy 30 asap! they are spacious and I can def still wrangle my 2 year old while I am carrying one!!

I'm 33 with 2 small kids. I use damier speedy 30 only when I go to work or out with hubby, no kids. It a nice bag to have though. But if you want to use speedy with kids, pick 30 since it can hold more stuff.

i think i like the 30 more, from the modleing pics i see, and i see your point about not using it with the kids.

I think a 30 would also be the perfect size. I've seen the 25 and I think its too small.

purse lvr said:
thanks for the advice, i really like both mono and damier speedy,
but does it make sensce to go for the black epi speedy

Since you have a damier and monogram, I think an Epi would make perfect sense! Its more sturdy and its looks good!

i think i will get 30, but now which one: mono, damier or epi....hmmmm very tough:confused1:

they r allll sooooooooo nice and must have

thx for all the advice and i'll let u know which one i pich, but pls keep the advices comming

I assume having galliera u like bigger spacious bags, so id say 35. I love my mono 35 so much an it feels the perfect size, the 30 felt a little awkward for me, and the 40 more luggage type! You will know for definate when you try the bags on IRL i think. Whatever "feels"right!
Good luck and enjoy it!

I think the Damier ebene speedy 30 or 35 would be the best for you! its elegent, classic, worry free and simply gorgeous, I have the 30 I have one child as well as my things I have to hoard around a PSP and DS in their cases several toy car's amonst his other things and its doing fine.. in fact it still looks brand new!