Next purchase.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Home run, or first second base?

1. Honey, get the bag!!

2. Go for an accesory, you dont have any!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What should I do ladies?
    Should I get something now, like sunglasses or shoes. Hubby says I can get something to feed my addiction. I'm thinking sunglasses, or shoes. OR. Should I wait until the end of May and get a bag?
    I have to save for it..grr. If I didn't, and used credit. Honey, I'd be in the hole for god knows how much! Anyways, opinions please..
    I reallly want another bag, so I'm leaning toward a bag. But- I don't have any Chanel accessories YET, so Idk what to do..:confused1:

2. I'd say get only what you want. Since it is a hb that you want and not accessories, then you shld get the hb =)

3. Don't get something just to get something. I always end up regretting those purchases. Wait until you have enough money to buy something you love.

4. I will still choose to go for the bag as that is wat you deemed for most~

5. I agree!

6. i say get a bag if that's what u really want :yes:

7. I voted accessory

8. MAY is only 2 weeks away, i say save and buy a bag :graucho:

9. I voted HB too. It'll be may before you know it

10. definitely wait for the bag!

11. Wait for a bag. Keep in mind the NY Mobile Exhibit is coming to NY in Sept. and there will be a special edition handbag. Fall handbags will be arriving late summer as well -- and it sounds like lots of choices. Would give you a span of time in which to save.

12. i also say wait for a bag. i'm holding out for one also!! GL

13. I say go for the bag. Your hubby sounds pretty sweet. :smile: You can probably talk him into letting you get the accessories later anyways. :graucho::lol:

14. Hold off until May and get the bag that you really want...and then get your accessories

15. Another vote for the bag!!