Next purchase idea / pave diamond

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
Help me with my next purchase
Shall i get the 10 motifs pave or the vintage pave earring.

I would like to build on existing pieces and have a set for formal event. But i probably should not do earring, necklace, bracelet the whole set. It might be too much.

Shall I get (1) the vintage pave earring to wear with my bracelet

or to get (2) 10 motifs pave to wear with the bracelet + dangle earring in a different shape

For the white gold pave alhambra, i currently have

1) 5 motif pave white gold bracelet
2) 1 motif vintage pave white gold pendant
3) sweet pave white gold earring ( which is too small) good for a sports day lol

thinking to get one of below first
1) vintage pave earring
Or
2) 10 motif pave white gold necklace

Last edited:
I feel if i get the earring I would get more use out of it. I can wear it casually and also easy to go with formal dress. ( not like we going to have any formal event soon with the crazy pandemic in the US)

For the necklace it would be more limited use.it is too blink for regular day.it might not go with all formal dresses depends on the neckline cutting. However it is nice to have it when I need it. LoL

decision decision decision

I'm a bit confused! lol. Can you please clarify?

So what you already have:
- Sweet pave earrings?
- Vintage pave pendant?

Now, you're looking to buy Vintage pave earrings and/ or 10-motif pave necklace and/or 5-motif pave bracelet?

If that's all correct, I'd recommend buying Vintage pave earrings and 10-motif pave necklace. I think you'd enjoy the earrings, and they'd complement your existing Vintage pave pendant. The 10-motif necklace is a lot of bling, yes, but you can wear it either casually or formally.

I currently have the 5-motif and find it a bit lonely. My plan is to buy another 5 to link them together to make into a 10-motif necklace.

And yes, vintage pave everything - if all worn at the same time - is a bit overkill, at least for myself.

I'm a bit confused! lol. Can you please clarify?

So what you already have:
- Sweet pave earrings?
- Vintage pave pendant?

Now, you're looking to buy Vintage pave earrings and/ or 10-motif pave necklace and/or 5-motif pave bracelet?

If that's all correct, I'd recommend buying Vintage pave earrings and 10-motif pave necklace. I think you'd enjoy the earrings, and they'd complement your existing Vintage pave pendant. The 10-motif necklace is a lot of bling, yes, but you can wear it either casually or formally.

I currently have the 5-motif and find it a bit lonely. My plan is to buy another 5 to link them together to make into a 10-motif necklace.

And yes, vintage pave everything - if all worn at the same time - is a bit overkill, at least for myself.

For the white gold pave alhambra, i currently have
1) 5 motif pave white gold bracelet
2) 1 motif vintage pave pendant
3) sweet pave earring ( which is too small) good for a sports day lol

thinking to get one of below first
1) vintage pave earring
Or
2) 10 motif pave necklace

Last edited:
since you said you wanted to build a set, and wanted something that could go either casual or more formal, I would recommend the necklace. I’d suggest the same as Phoenix123, another bracelet to make a ten motif, but if you want a set, IMO that means bracelet and necklace. . . I don’t think of the VCA as super formal though the white gold plus pave may provide more bling. It also depends if you would be comfortable wearing the necklace casually. I tend to view things in terms of cost per wear :smile: