next purchase? and more!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. some of you guys might recognize me as beauty_fix on LJ. i kinda stumbled here by accident, but i really like the setup of this forum!

i really want another toki bag even though i got four this month alone (and a porta!)... i might try to weasle something less $$ out of my hubby, but i'm not sure what. i want a spiaggia bambione, but the 4 i saw at macy's a week and a half ago all had horrible placement, making me kinda scared that i wouldn't be able to find the placement i want. also, i will be taking a trip at the end of the month, so i was thinking of getting a trenino from ebay. i want them all, it's so hard to decide!

what's next on your list to buy?

2. Welcome :biggrin: & yeahh I've seen you on LJ :smile: Hiiiiii.

Anyways, next on my list is a bag in Foresta & a porta w/ either the sushi boy (paradiso) or happy unicorn (spiaggia)...I have my Tan Playground Bella coming soon :biggrin: woot.

3. Hi toki_steph! ^_^

The next thing on my list is my pre-ordered Tutti bambinone and denaro with my perfect print placement. Other than that, I don't plan on getting anything else anytime soon because I just bought another Coach bag. I truly have no use for a million bags but I can't help it. As long as I have no balance on my credit card, right?! Hahaha.

I see you're from Vacaville. I forgot which thread we talked about this in (I think the Waikele Outlet one) but I went to the Vacaville Outlet in October 2005. I can't believe how far it spanned!! I would love to visit all the different outlet malls across the US!!

Alrighty, 11 pm here... Oyasumi!! Night!!

4. maya, i actually work in the outlets, i've been there (the store i work at now, before that it was sanrio) for 2 and a half years. if you went to sanrio, i may have been there! the mall is pretty big though, but i never shop there. before xmas i was offered a job at the coach outlet but i passed coz i don't like coach! -_- will i be banned if i say that?! :supacool: i'm waiting for them to open a LSS outlet up here, but i think that'll be after all the toki stuff is gone.

foresta is my fave, jess. i have BV but i want another bag (a ciao, a bambione, a ZUCCA!!) with the little cougar guy on it somewhere. i want another porta, it's so great, i could use a 2nd one as a makeup case, i like it better than the caramella.

5. Welcome to the forum steph!

I think bambinone is a good small-medium bag, if u cant find a good placement one at your local macys, maybe u can try ebay?

the next on my list will be something in trasporto, either a campeggio, mamma mia, or zucca. I havent decide yet :P

6. azumie, i am stealing your doggie! i want to get a longhair doxie, but i have to wait a while... :sad: can we trade toki for doggie?? hahah!

7. he he, he's my diamond (lol). And yea, u better prepare urself before getting a doggie. I need to sacrifice some stuff for having him around. I cant stay overnight for most of the time. He will get stressed out and have diarrhea if i'm not around :sad:. He also chewed on my shoes and stuffed toys when he was a puppy. :cursing:

But doggies are so cute ... ^^ and make me happy

8. welcome to the forum toki_steph!! :smile:

9. Wow, all that in Foresta eh? I just want one haha..preferably a bella or a bambinone lolz...must have the lil dinosaur in egg, that lil sasquatch thing behind the tree and the lil lion. lol.

10. I did go to Sanrio!! I don't remember any of the SA's though... I think they were all asian?

Hehe. I have the tiger on all three of my Foresta pieces - BV, bella, and denaro. He is cute!!

11. maya, at that time we only had a filipino girl working there, everyone else was a cracka like me! ^-^ or at least as far as i can remember.

i love foresta, it's by far my favorite (green is my favorite color and i :heart: apples), pirata is second. i need more pirata too, like a gioco and a BV......

12. oh geezus my next to buy list is my preorder for trasporto gioco..i dunno what other bag i want in trasporto..i love mainly gioco and zucca..but i think it'll be too "drabby" to wear as a zucca...but who knows what i may buy cuz i have HELLA auctions on ebay right now x.x bad bad! so it'll be a surprise on what i get next! lol

13. I know what you mean. I just bought my first Coach over the weekend at the outlet. Last spring's patchwork wristlet. Now I've got my eye on a couple of Coach bags. I need another purse like I need a whole in my head with all the Toki bags I've got.

14. i stay away from coach... toki is expensive enough for me!

15. hiya! i'm k_im from LJ :smile: wow, this month i got 5 bags (it's been a longg month), two just today! the mailman must have been busyy :biggrin: i got my spiaggia bambinone & an original bella. i was thinking of getting a porta too, but had to be the right placement ;)

i still have yet to get a caramella, buon viaggio, mamma mia, or stellina, so those are all possibilities for the next prints (tutti!) or perhaps from adios star if i find a good one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice