next purchase: a keepall

?

which keepall would you get?

1. monogram

2. damier

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hi everyone

i know i want a keepall as my next purchase (either a 50 or 55 with straps of course:yes: ) but i can't decide between the mono or the damier. which one would you get?

thanks in advance!:flowers:

2. Damier. I have the mono, and it's gorgeous and I love it, but it is horrible with the pale vachetta because I have to work really hard to keep it away from liquids like drinks and sweat if I have to run trough the airport etc, so I would've gotten the damier. The damier also draw less attention since it's not that many people that knows that it's LV, but if that's a positive or a negative is up to you.

3. ^ good point, i also vote for the damier.

4. I say Damier too even though I have 2 mono's. The vahetta will get dirty on the bottom due to being set down. Damier is a bit less maintainence.

5. I like the Damier Keepall. I don't like the vachetta getting dirty on the mono.

6. Damier, its less prone to getting dirty with the canvas and handles.
    Its also on my want list! =)

7. :yes::yes: That's why I chose the Damier vs the mono

8. Take it from me..I'd go with Damier, Luggage & Natural Vachetta shouldn't be in the same sentence...

9. I voted for the damier for the same reasons that the other ladies cited.:yes:

10. damier all the way!!!

11. Id go with the mono, but only because I like the looks of it better.

12. thanks for the replies :tender:

13. I'd recommend the Damier too eventhough I have the Keepall 50 in Mono. Just prefer the look of Damier these days.

14. :yes: Same here.

15. Damier all the way!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice