Next price increase?

I personally have not heard of any price increase and there are several others who have been told that there would not be any increases this year.

It seems to be a common thing now towards the 1st of every month for rumors like this to go around.

I've been visiting the forum every day and I haven't read anything about price increases :shrugs: Usually when a price increase is imminent, it's like the #1 hot topic and if it existed I seemed to have missed it totally.

I haven't heard it either. And pleaseeeeeeeee NO price increase this year or I might move to Chanel instead :Push:.....I'm in dilemma right now, between Chanel Timeless Clutch, Chanel Timeless Classic in Pink (If still Exist), Le Fabuleux, Le Epanoui, Nimbus, or Cirrus??? (A lot huh?:roflmfao:)

^^That's why I was wondering where the topic even came from- I visit this thread pretty often and I remember last year, during the last late May/ early June price increase, people couldn't discuss anything else.

i really hope there aren't any more price increses this year, but thats wishfull thinking :rolleyes:. I remember a few months ago when we all thought there was a price increase coming and it was all that was talked ago, fortunately it didnt end up happening hehe.