Next price increase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some in the forum believe it is June 1.

Does anyone have solid confirmation on this?

TIA

2. :wtf:

If that's true, I have to get my birthday bag TOMORROW! OMG....

3. I know :sad: Me too :sad: Problem is I over spent this month :crybaby:

4. WAAA????? That's way too soon! I want to get my Neverfull!!!

5. Is this confirmed? Did someone talk to the SA?

6. I personally have not heard of any price increase and there are several others who have been told that there would not be any increases this year.

It seems to be a common thing now towards the 1st of every month for rumors like this to go around.

7. I've been visiting the forum every day and I haven't read anything about price increases :shrugs: Usually when a price increase is imminent, it's like the #1 hot topic and if it existed I seemed to have missed it totally.

8. Thank you so very much Lvbabydoll and Karman :heart: Now I can breath :P

9. I haven't heard of a price increase either. I'm in LV at least once a week.

10. I haven't heard it either. And pleaseeeeeeeee NO price increase this year or I might move to Chanel instead :Push:.....I'm in dilemma right now, between Chanel Timeless Clutch, Chanel Timeless Classic in Pink (If still Exist), Le Fabuleux, Le Epanoui, Nimbus, or Cirrus??? (A lot huh?:roflmfao:)

11. ^^That's why I was wondering where the topic even came from- I visit this thread pretty often and I remember last year, during the last late May/ early June price increase, people couldn't discuss anything else.

12. i went to lv today and bought 2 things form 2 different lv's and none of the sa's mentioned a price increase =]

13. Thanks everyone!....I hope and pray that there aren't any increases this year, lol!

Still got a lot of classic stuff to add to my collection!

14. i really hope there aren't any more price increses this year, but thats wishfull thinking :rolleyes:. I remember a few months ago when we all thought there was a price increase coming and it was all that was talked ago, fortunately it didnt end up happening hehe.

15. So it hasn't happened or am I slow?