Next PCE? April/May 2010

I still can't stop thinking about the croc embossed maggie in bone. I may have to give in if we are getting another PCE...... Still waiting for two PCE purchases that I ordered though.

Yayy, unless something new comes out, I want a Kristin crossbody in chalk and Kristin Siggy tote in turquiose. Even though they'll probablly hit the outlets the following week. Here's hoping I get a card, or shall I say my hubby, since for some reason it always comes in his name.

I hear you, it is so lovely! I wanted the Carryall in Bone after seeing it IRL, was all set to get it last PCE after locating it in a store out of state, but then tried the Carryall in Pink and found it to be a bit heavy. Was so bummed! But I have the Maggie in Peony and that is light and easy to carry. My boutique had the bone in stock last time I was there.

I still can't stop thinking about the croc embossed maggie in bone. I may have to give in if we are getting another PCE...... Still waiting for two PCE purchases that I ordered though.

Spoke with manager at Local (not preferred coach location) Coach yesterday. She was a sweetheart she said the first week of may they are doing a pre-pce at their boutique and gave me her card and told me to call and make an individual appt so I can get everything I want and order anything from JAX if need be, because its obviously going to get very busy with the holiday. It was very nice of her seeing as how I am a regular at Garden State Plaza, not her location and I think i will order a few things from both stores. They don't carry shoes and certain bags so what they don't have I'll get from GSP.