Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Do we think the Ergo and other Coach originals will be part of the PCE?
This is a guideline of what’s NOT included in the March event.
———————————
Alie family
Beat family (beat 18 included)
Ergo family
Pillow tabby
Core tabby 26
Rogue family
Signature jacquard
Men’s hitch backpack
Selected Spring runway
Selected Footwear
Champion collaboration
Sephora collaboration
Disney spring exclusive
Product care
Fragrance
Exotics
MTO
Customization
Sales merchandise
—————————————

———————————
Alie family
Ergo family
Pillow tabby
Core tabby 26
Rogue family
Signature jacquard
Men’s hitch backpack
Selected Spring runway
Selected Footwear
Champion collaboration
Sephora collaboration
Disney spring exclusive
Product care
Fragrance
Exotics
MTO
Customization
Sales merchandise
—————————————
Thank you

Reactions: pandorabox
———————————
Alie family
Ergo family
Pillow tabby
Core tabby 26
Rogue family
Signature jacquard
Men’s hitch backpack
Selected Spring runway
Selected Footwear
Champion collaboration
Sephora collaboration
Disney spring exclusive
Product care
Fragrance
Exotics
MTO
Customization
Sales merchandise
—————————————

Thanks, can anyone confirm if the field tote (not new release) and duffle 16 will be on sale?

Last edited:
Reactions: Satcheldoll
My coupon just says 20% off next purchase, 3/4 - 3/15 and some exclusions apply. I wish it was tiered like before although that always gets me to spend just a little extra to get to the 30% off tier.

Oh you need a coupon. Ughhh, I don’t have one. Didn’t get one. I was hoping to do a price adjustment on a bag I just purchased.

Oh you need a coupon. Ughhh, I don’t have one. Didn’t get one. I was hoping to do a price adjustment on a bag I just purchased.
Usually it doesn't matter because it'll be advertised to all on the site. I think the coupon is just a heads up.

Oddly last year my local SA asked me if I had the coupon when I was picking items out and I showed her a screenshot of it, but I'm pretty sure she would have given me the discount anyway. She's kind of by the book though as I remember another time I wanted to order a bag and I told her I already used my coupon and she didn't offer to give me the discount again. Other SAs don't seem as strict lol.

Reactions: whateve
Usually it doesn't matter because it'll be advertised to all on the site. I think the coupon is just a heads up.

Oddly last year my local SA asked me if I had the coupon when I was picking items out and I showed her a screenshot of it, but I'm pretty sure she would have given me the discount anyway. She's kind of by the book though as I remember another time I wanted to order a bag and I told her I already used my coupon and she didn't offer to give me the discount again. Other SAs don't seem as strict lol.

Cool, good to know. Thanks