Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

I alsp got the coupon codes and was browsing Coach online last night and liked some of the Edies so i went in today and picked up a black pebbled leather Edie...sz 28???...the smallest size for an Edie...i have no use for a big bag usually and since the 3 SAs know me they jusr used whatever generic code they have...i showed them my code but the the1 SA was like..no worries... anyway, its a cute, very usable bag and with the PCE basically a steal!

Any1 know how long the promotion is? Im considering a rouge as well...
It runs through Sunday. The vast majority of the 1941 collection (which includes Rogues) is excluded from the sale. There are a few older Rogues that the coupon seems to work on, but it seems hit or miss.
Congrats on your Edie!

I alsp got the coupon codes and was browsing Coach online last night and liked some of the Edies so i went in today and picked up a black pebbled leather Edie...sz 28???...the smallest size for an Edie...i have no use for a big bag usually and since the 3 SAs know me they jusr used whatever generic code they have...i showed them my code but the the1 SA was like..no worries... anyway, its a cute, very usable bag and with the PCE basically a steal!

Any1 know how long the promotion is? Im considering a rouge as well...

Nice choice! I was told the promotion would last until Tuesday. Just picked up a rivets Edie 42 from my local store today; the bag rang up around 50% off from price-matching against Macy's!

Does the Coach PCE last until Tuesday? On mine, it says it ends on Sunday, but it is still applying the promotion to my cart as of today.

I was told it's extended through Wednesday, by a Coach phone rep, over the weekend. I had to call them because my valid purchase would not accept the PCE code (as usual, it wasn't iPad/Safari friendly).

You'd think Coach has enough revenue to offer it's customers a user-friendly technology....you'd be wrong. :tdown:

BTW, I never did get anything in postal mail, don't know if it got waylaid or if it was ever sent. No biggie since I got and used the email invite, but it would have been nice. Now if I could only get an invite to the online FOS...

I was told it's extended through Wednesday, by a Coach phone rep, over the weekend. I had to call them because my valid purchase would not accept the PCE code (as usual, it wasn't iPad/Safari friendly).

You'd think Coach has enough revenue to offer it's customers a user-friendly technology....you'd be wrong. :tdown:

Just got an email from Coach that the last day for the private event is today. So I guess Tuesday?

Yes...should have been over for almost a week now.
I'm trying to exchange a purse now but they will not give me the promotional price so that is why I'm asking you questions. I'm going to wait until the next PCE comes out and then I will exchange this purse. This my last purse from Coach. I'm done. They do not make their purses like they use too. That's for sure.

I'm trying to exchange a purse now but they will not give me the promotional price so that is why I'm asking you questions. I'm going to wait until the next PCE comes out and then I will exchange this purse. This my last purse from Coach. I'm done. They do not make their purses like they use too. That's for sure.
By the time the next pce comes around, you wil be past the return/exchange period.
Isn't there another store in your area? You could try exchanging the bag there.

Reactions: uhpharm01