Next one to get... JUC with diamond or love with 4 diamonds?

I also Prefer all loves! I have A JUC with diamonds and 3 loves. I wear My loves 24/7... I only wear my juc on special occasions. I personally Don’t like how it feels when the JUC bangs into my
Loves, or the feeling of it dented into my skin when one of my kids sit on my arms.., which happens way more than i realized. But there are many people who wear their JUC 24/7 with no issues! I think You should try and see what you think at the store.

Good advice GoldFish8! Thank you.

I only have one 4 diamond YG Love, but I can finally stack it with 2 other bracelets that are the same size and I love the look of a 3 stack. One is a WG diamond Collier de Chien and the other is a silver and RG Collier de Chien. (This is my preferred look for a non-watch hand or when I’m not wearing a watch)

BUT, I also love the look of my steel Nautilus, a WG/diamond pavè bracelet, my YG Love and my double WG diamond JUC. (This if my preferred look for a watch hand)

Attachments

• D13001F1-F40F-4CA3-A4E5-095EE0B246BA.jpeg
    D13001F1-F40F-4CA3-A4E5-095EE0B246BA.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 420
  • 9985E77B-634B-4C69-99F3-41B52936D136.jpeg
    9985E77B-634B-4C69-99F3-41B52936D136.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 421
I only have one 4 diamond YG Love, but I can finally stack it with 2 other bracelets that are the same size and I love the look of a 3 stack. One is a WG diamond Collier de Chien and the other is a silver and RG Collier de Chien. (This is my preferred look for a non-watch hand or when I’m not wearing a watch)

BUT, I also love the look of my steel Nautilus, a WG/diamond pavè bracelet, my YG Love and my double WG diamond JUC. (This if my preferred look for a watch hand)

NOIRetMoi, stunning pics....thanks for sharing these!

Do you find it's easier to wear the 3 stack of love and collier de chien versus stacking with your double wrap JUC? Personally, prefer the look of the JUC for visual interest purpose but I am huge on practicality and feel that a symmetrical love stack just somehow seems more effortless to wear. I also worry like GoldFish8 that the banging of the JUC against loves will irritate me.

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
NOIRetMoi, stunning pics....thanks for sharing these!

Do you find it's easier to wear the 3 stack of love and collier de chien versus stacking with your double wrap JUC? Personally, prefer the look of the JUC for visual interest purpose but I am huge on practicality and feel that a symmetrical love stack just somehow seems more effortless to wear. I also worry like GoldFish8 that the banging of the JUC against loves will irritate me.
The 3 stack is new to me. I haven’t worn it yet, but do intend to wear the 3 together or watch, WG CDC, Love, JUC (which I’ve been doing for a while, minus the CDC, since that’s the new piece). I’ve been wearing the watch, Love, JUC combo for a while and it’s very comfortable. I only keep the Love all the time and don’t wear the JUC every single day (just because I only wear a watch), but if I even grab a pair of earrings, the first thing I grab is my JUC (and will add my CDC as well).
I’d love to keep my current mixed combo on my watch hand and start a Love type bracelet only on my right hand.

P.S. I think my Love type bracelets are either 1 or 2 sizes smaller than my double JUC (17). That might make it more comfortable because the JUC sits lower over my hand instead of higher on my wrist.
I have pictures around with my single JUC (which is either a 15 or 16) and you can see the difference in size.

TBH, I don’t know if I could keep 3 Love bracelets on all the time, so I’m happy I can take the JUC off (even if I wore it everyday).

Last edited:
Maybe I’m biased :giggle: but I think your combo would look beautiful with a WG diamond JUC. I think a pavè usually looks best in WG and in this case it doesn’t break up the JUC’s design, it just adds a bit of sparkle to it. The other gold colors, the pavè separates the nail from the head. On the Love, the diamonds mimic the screw heads, so they don’t change the design, they replicate it.

Maybe I’m biased :giggle: but I think your combo would look beautiful with a WG diamond JUC. I think a pavè usually looks best in WG and in this case it doesn’t break up the JUC’s design, it just adds a bit of sparkle to it. The other gold colors, the pavè separates the nail from the head. On the Love, the diamonds mimic the screw heads, so they don’t change the design, they replicate it.

I originally wanted the diamond JUC in WG as I wanted to mix metals all along. I see what you’re saying with regard to the diamond looking more continuous in white gold. I will def consider it again. Thanks for your suggestion!

I originally wanted the diamond JUC in WG as I wanted to mix metals all along. I see what you’re saying with regard to the diamond looking more continuous in white gold. I will def consider it again. Thanks for your suggestion!
No problem!
Also, notice the diamonds on the RG bracelets: they stand out more when you put something ‘white’ next to it. Keep us posted. Good luck!

Reactions: same99

Your Nautilus... Super gorgeous!! Love the rounded square look.

Your Nautilus... Super gorgeous!! Love the rounded square look.
Thank you, princess!! It’s a timeless classic and a very versatile watch. I haven’t taken it off since I started wearing it.
Gerard Genta is a genius and it’s no accident he has designed some of the most iconic watches in the world like the Royal Oak, the Nautilus after it and the Bulgari Bulgari.