Next one to get... JUC with diamond or love with 4 diamonds?

Jan 16, 2007
Santa Monica
We are traveling to London next week and I would like to get my second bracelet to stack with my YG love bracelet with no diamond. I'm torn between love with 4 diamonds in WG or RG vs JUC with diamond, not sure what color either. Any suggestions? Also, what is the price difference at Heathrow without VAT vs the U.K. price I see online? Thank you!

FairGrape

Aug 3, 2011
US
if you want something to stack with your love, go for another love bracelet as love stacks best with another love. But if you want a little variety, I would urge you to get a JUC. I own both love and JUC, and JUC is hands down my favorite piece. It has a great clean design, it is easy to get in and out of and it retains it's shine! Also, it doesn't need anything else to stack with and stands beautifully on its own. Goes great with a love bracelet too. Great dilemma to have. Good luck!

Reactions: kewave

Storm Spirit

Jun 5, 2012
England
I'd pick JUC so you have more variety, and can choose to wear them stacked or on different wrists. Colour wise, I'd personally go for RG because I don't like rhodium plated white gold (plating will wear off eventually), which is what the diamond versions have.

Heathrow's price is 83.33% of the price listed on Cartier's UK website. Hope this helps!

kewave

O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
I returned the Love for JUC...so of course JUC.
It's more interesting, no fuss on the opening mechanism yet super secure!