Next LV to save for?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Now that I own the galliera PM, I need a new LV to save and dream about! What should be the next on my wishlist? I have a black neocabby, a Trevi Gm, a Manhattan PM, and a Berkeley Azur. I'm thinking of a Tivoli GM - I read a lot of wondeful things about this bag. I'm really not into the vernis or mini lins. I don't think I want a speedy or neverful either. Am I missing a good one besides Tivoli? What about the Monty?:idea:

Now that I own the galliera PM, I need a new LV to save and dream about! What should be the next on my wishlist? I have a black neocabby, a Trevi Gm, a Manhattan PM, and a Berkeley Azur. I'm thinking of a Tivoli GM - I read a lot of wondeful things about this bag. I'm really not into the vernis or mini lins. I don't think I want a speedy or neverful either. Am I missing a good one besides Tivoli? What about the Monty?:idea:

I like the look of the monty among the new styles! You should definitely get that:tup:

As you have many of those classic lines already, why don't you check out some seasonal bags. TisseMM or PM, Beforedark, Joke or even Mirror are what I'm hesitating now.