Next LV Bag???

1. I said wanted my next LV bag to be the damier azur speedy 25 but now
    i am no longer sure!! So many bags!!! So tell me what you think will be
    a good addition. Right now only have the mono speedy 25!!

2. hmm...get the MC speedy! white!

3. get azur speedy, I love mine!

4. Maybe something in the epi line.

5. Hmmm... very difficult question :smile: since there are lots of lovely models. Since you already have a speedy model, maybe another model will be good choice. Perhaps, batignolles either vertical or horizontal (love that model!). If would still like to stick w/ speedy, check on the denim one. Me, love that one too... (it'll be my next model to buy :yahoo:)

6. You can't go wrong with LE bags! : )

7. i assume u love speedy....then go for Azur....it's just too cute to pass on :smile:

8. U seem to like the speedy, I gather?! If u want something "lower" maintenance, maybe the damier or epi speedy? The MC collection is also nice for something cheerful and adds a bit of color to the collection. How abt the cerises/graffiti speedy (but u'll have to get this from eBay/let-trade...)? Otherwise a shoulder bag? Ooo:huh:o..it's tough...

9. Maybe in Damier line...just like...Saleya PM!
    I love mine so much!

10. my next bag is gonna be a damier speedy 30

11. Manhattan GM or PM.

12. haha i want it all!

13. hmm I can sense you quite like the style of the speedy.. if you do then go for the damier azur or the damier!!! Or if you wanted to try a different style, perhaps a damier ribera orrrr saleya?

14. I love the Azur line.. so I say go for the speedy!

15. Get what you love. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice