Next item in my collection?

Baglover82

Nov 24, 2010
Introducing my collection. It currently consists of two work bags, the Longchamp Pliage Neo for winter, the Givenchy Antigona, two shoulder bags, Gucci Soho Disco and Proenza Schouler Mini Elliott, a structured handbag, the Fendi Peekaboo mini, and a clutch, Chanel WOC. IMG_4139.JPGSo, what do i “need” as the next purchase. What is your favourite item in your collection that you would recommend[emoji4]

I love your collection too. Looking at your collection I wonder if you like colourful bags, then maybe something red. Otherwise I would suggest something in a neutral taupe or beige colour.

That's a nice and well thought collection you have.

How about a nice light neutral like beige or soft pink for summer?
Longchamp has a lovely pink called Poudre/Powder Pink and it would make a lovely addition to your collection. Lately I've been secretly loving this Amazone.
Also the I was thinking the Le Pliage Cuir S size might make a nice addition - it's a very roomy small lightweight tote that you can find in several colors, including many light neutrals.

Love your collection, I have been on the hunt for a peekaboo mini with decorative lock its so cute! I havent been able to find one so I think I’ll settle for just a black one with gold hardware to go along with my fendi zucca strap. Do you mind if I ask how long ago/where you bought it?

As far as what to add next, my collection is pretty much black, nude or red. So depending on what colors you wear more often I would suggest a neutral bag or a red one. I wear a lot of black, grey and white and the red bag is always a nice touch!

Love your collection, I have been on the hunt for a peekaboo mini with decorative lock its so cute! I havent been able to find one so I think I’ll settle for just a black one with gold hardware to go along with my fendi zucca strap. Do you mind if I ask how long ago/where you bought it?

As far as what to add next, my collection is pretty much black, nude or red. So depending on what colors you wear more often I would suggest a neutral bag or a red one. I wear a lot of black, grey and white and the red bag is always a nice touch!

Lol I just saw that you are not into red or beige... so here are my two cents: white bags are very in for spring I’m personally lusting over Chloe Tess bag, white can be tricky tho as it can easily get stained but they do have a Bordeaux/wine color in this bag. I have also been eyeing some of the colorful bags from the new J W Anderson collection these include yellow, blue and other colors. I personally have a pale pink J W Anderson Pierce bag which I love! Another trend I have seen is a pale blue/pale teal color in several purses (Fendi Kan I F comes to mind). Prada Cahier in pink is another one I have been eyeing recently. Not sure how you would describe your style?

Agree, it is really cute, and I love it so much. I just bought mine recently on the preloved market. Alternatively, I would have bought a black version with silver hardware, but those are also tricky to find.

Lol I just saw that you are not into red or beige... so here are my two cents: white bags are very in for spring I’m personally lusting over Chloe Tess bag, white can be tricky tho as it can easily get stained but they do have a Bordeaux/wine color in this bag. I have also been eyeing some of the colorful bags from the new J W Anderson collection these include yellow, blue and other colors. I personally have a pale pink J W Anderson Pierce bag which I love! Another trend I have seen is a pale blue/pale teal color in several purses (Fendi Kan I F comes to mind). Prada Cahier in pink is another one I have been eyeing recently. Not sure how you would describe your style?

Ha ha, yeah, red bag are not my thing, but perhaps a pink bag could pave the way :smile: I am definitely a minimalist as regards interior, bang and overall style. I had my eye on a Polene no 1 bag, a Chanel medium flap (classic or reissue), YSL Kate bag - or a Fendi Baguette, but not sure is the hype will continue ;) Also loving the LV Capucines, bit it resembles very much my Peekaboo...

Ha ha, yeah, red bag are not my thing, but perhaps a pink bag could pave the way :smile: I am definitely a minimalist as regards interior, bang and overall style. I had my eye on a Polene no 1 bag, a Chanel medium flap (classic or reissue), YSL Kate bag - or a Fendi Baguette, but not sure is the hype will continue ;) Also loving the LV Capucines, bit it resembles very much my Peekaboo...

Ahh yeahh, I love the look of the Polene No 1. I am also not entirely convinced of the Baguette idk it’s just not my style I think. Have you thought about Celine? I feel like that is pretty minimalistic. I have a Nano Luggage and eyeing a nano belt bag, I love my nano it fits a lot and I feel like it hasnt lost hype over the years.

Ahh yeahh, I love the look of the Polene No 1. I am also not entirely convinced of the Baguette idk it’s just not my style I think. Have you thought about Celine? I feel like that is pretty minimalistic. I have a Nano Luggage and eyeing a nano belt bag, I love my nano it fits a lot and I feel like it hasnt lost hype over the years.
Yeah, I have had my eye on Celine for years, but I have never found a specific bag that I wanted to buy. I love the overall look of all the bags, but I do not "love" one particular (I do not know if that makes sense :smile:)