Next in rank after Birkin and Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.y.h

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi Ladies,

A thought just came to my mind. What do you think is the most acknowledged and popular H bag after the Birkin and Kelly. We all seem to agree that Birkin is at no. 1 and Kelly at no. 2. So which bag should deserve the number 3 spot?

Come and give your views and also why do you think that style is at no. 3, for example, classic design, re-sell price and many more.

Hope we have a fun discussion here ;)

Maybe the HAC? I Have no idea really, but many calls it "HAC BIRKIN", maybe a lot of people don't even know the difference?

Bolide is popular too and a classic. Actually I'd think that H sells a number of the bags from the lower price range like the garden party and evelyne, maybe even more than the number of Birkins each year.

I think many people recognize the trim bag as being hermes. Very classic and very Jackie O. The HAC can be confused with the birkin so I agree with Liberte. I think the evelyne with the perforated "H" is also popular.

Yeah, I think the Bolide is a classic too ... It is quiet different from Birkin and Kelly...

Hmmm...not in terms of sale figures but a mix of many many other reasons ...

Let's say if you have a Birkin or Kelly or both, which bag will come to your mind next?

This would depend upon whether you are ranking most popular in 2008 or over the years.
I would say Bolide and Trim over the last 50 years.
While the Lindy is popular, it is too new to rank with the bags that have been around for years.
Wondering how old is the Evelyne?

golconda, I would say the same, along with the Evelyne.

As for as the HAC BIRKIN...when I see this ( and I use this combo, too, when talking about both styles with someone who may not be as familiar with the two) I kind of assume that the person is referring to the HAC this way to group it with the Birkin styling.

After all the HAC is the mother of the Birkin.

Hey, Happy Mother's Day, HAC!!:upsidedown:

Golconda I am so agreeing with you, the lindy is HOT but too new for no. 3 rank, the bolide is more classic :tup:

This would depend upon whether you are ranking most popular in 2008 or over the years.
I would say Bolide and Trim over the last 50 years.
While the Lindy is popular, it is too new to rank with the bags that have been around for years.
Wondering how old is the Evelyne?

Status
Not open for further replies.