Next epi speedy colors... anyone know?

momoftwins

Aug 11, 2010
I love my Speedy 25 in mono and in epi cassis (the purple one). I am returning my trevi tomorrow as it is too heavy and large for me :sad: - and getting a speedy 25 in damier ebene.

And now I am ISO speedy 25 cerise (cherry print) - though scared of accidently getting a fake.

And would love another solid color epi speedy too. Does anyone know when more colors will come out besides the blank and ivory colors on the site?

Thanks!!

I keep looking on eBay to see older colors - there was a yellow, red, blue, green, and of course recently a purple. All that is missing from the rainbow is orange. Or was there one of those too? Oh and I suppose there has not been a pink...

Anyway - I really wish I could find a new or like new in yellow. That would be fun. Love my cassis purple one.

the old discontinued colors are so gorgeous..i give up hope on new colors since i've been waiting forever.. and i dun think they can release any nicer color than the old ones.. luckily i found myself a cassis finally.. and Grenade is the color i wanted the most, guess no chance, have never seen it on ebay also..