Next Dillards Sale?

Prices in store are really good. I purchased the Edie 31 in chalk with rivets & stars accents (not sure of the official Coach name lol)
Yay! Can't wait to go after work tomorrow. Last month my store had tons of Coach. The SA said there was still a huge amount in back she hadn't even gotten around to unpacking. I think because there were those 2 months without the sale, stuff just piled up. Hoping for some good items tomorrow:smile:

I got a Black Saddle Bag 18 for $30... figured that was pretty good. My store was really picked over...
Nice deal! I bet that Wednesday there were a lot more items for the cardholder pre-sale. I really need to look into getting a Dillard card just for that reason.

My store had a bunch of 65% reduced items, Coach, Frye, Michael Kors and Dooney. They usually are completely picked over and all that's left are the 30% reduced items. I guess I lucked out this time.

Reactions: Sol Ryan
Nice deal! I bet that Wednesday there were a lot more items for the cardholder pre-sale. I really need to look into getting a Dillard card just for that reason.

My store had a bunch of 65% reduced items, Coach, Frye, Michael Kors and Dooney. They usually are completely picked over and all that's left are the 30% reduced items. I guess I lucked out this time.

My store has a lot of resellers in it... It's rare the Coach bags make it to Thursday, but I got lucky this time. I wish they'd do something to limit them, but I think they are so desperate for sales they let it go...

Reactions: holiday123
Yeah, ours didn't have any limits... I was surprised though, quite a few Dooney and Michael Kors bags left... all the clearance Frye and Brahmin were pretty much gone so I figured there'd be gone too...

Yeah, ours didn't have any limits... I was surprised though, quite a few Dooney and Michael Kors bags left... all the clearance Frye and Brahmin were pretty much gone so I figured there'd be gone too...
Brahmin is always gone here. I'm not familiar with Brahmin, is it for older women? I only ask because our Dillard is a free standing store near the retirees and that's what they all come in for.

We had tons of Michael Kors. Used to be that was the first to go. Frye, there were only about 6 items, nothing great. One lady was asking if they had more Frye in the back because that was all she wanted. We did have 2 Frye saddle bags left, one in white ($60), but it had a pen mark, and one in brown ($90). They were the smaller size, so too small for me, but one day I really want something from Frye!

I don't know if Brahmin is for old people, but my mom carries it so probably more the older generation lol. I was always more of a Coach girl.

Our Dillard's had a couple sales where there were Frye bags, I managed to pick up a cross body, but there wasn't much left this time. Actually the best deal I found on Frye was Belk... I was in there one Saturday in March (?) and picked up 3 bags for 75% off... was quite surprised. Sad thing is though, I've never carried them because in the past 15 years,with the exception of a Cult Gaia Arc and a Kate Spade Clutch, I've only carried Coach and it feels like cheating lol

Reactions: holiday123