Next Dillards Sale?

i don't think they did it last year Jan.
I know they did it on Feb. though.
I bought all those chainlink audrey, top handle pouches, mini skinnys at that time.

You could be right coachbun since they did the big clearance in January. They are pretty cleaned out and I recall the same last year. They may skip Jan to replenish stock

Ladies..

It's time to go to your local Dillard's and look around what's left in the clearance section.

O:huh:Ooo:huh:OOooooH YES!!!!
This Wednesday it is!!!!! (for cardholders) and everyone else is on Thursday.

I basically saw same stuff as outlet.. but it will be cheaper!!!!!
30% + 30%?
or
30% + 40%?

Last time I went, a one RESELLER bought all the Coach clearance bags 10 minutes after store opened! :shrugs: I asked if they had another one in the back and SA told me she (RESELLER) bought all the bags in the back as well. I walked in looking at 3 haileys bags hanging on rack and she told SA she wants all of them too. I was in shock as I was holding it in my hand. Do they get 1st priority? I was sad and also felt bad for the other ladies who had their babies and could not even look at one bag. That's just cold hearted. Dept stores do not have enough inventory for everybody so I prefer outlets because they have more inventory to go around and outlets have better return policy.

Good luck!

Last time I went, a one RESELLER bought all the Coach clearance bags 10 minutes after store opened! :shrugs: I asked if they had another one in the back and SA told me she (RESELLER) bought all the bags in the back as well. I walked in looking at 3 haileys bags hanging on rack and she told SA she wants all of them too. I was in shock as I was holding it in my hand. Do they get 1st priority? I was sad and also felt bad for the other ladies who had their babies and could not even look at one bag. That's just cold hearted. Dept stores do not have enough inventory for everybody so I prefer outlets because they have more inventory to go around and outlets have better return policy.

Good luck!

I would have so raised a stink from one end of that store to another. I would have been calling down the name of everyone from Reed Krakoff to my Congresswoman. I might not have gotten a bag I wanted but I sure would have gotten my point across. ;)))

anyone know whats up for sale? any sophias or msb?

it's almost same stuff as whatever outlet is getting recently with FP transfers.

I guess it's all depends on what's left in your local store.

YES
Brown MSB is included. my store doesn't have it.
Camel Patent Leather Sophia - lg & sm
Red dotted Sophia
Gray Clover Leaf Print Sophia -sm & lg
Shimmery Embossed Op Art Sophia - sm & lg
Sequin Op Art Sophia - sm & lg
zebra print Sophia - sm & lg
croc soophias - sm & lg
Black Leather Madison Convertible hobo
Black & Brown Dotted Op Art Madison Convertible hobo

etc

all above are better deal than outlet (20+20)

but rest of clearance might not be.. since outlet is giving (50+20)
Mia Carryall
Inlaid C Mia Maggie / Tote
Mia maggies
All poppys...
etc

I went today to Dillards because I wanted to hold something for the sale tomorrow.
I got one zip wallet . I had the pop c zip flat wallet and I LOVE it so I got it in the crimson dotted . it's 56 plus 30% off , great deal. Weird thing was the brown was still going to be 70 (plus 30) . Different colors are different prices.
The other thing I held is the brown dotted cosmetic case.

Here is where it gets good
There was a lady who was picking one thing after another out of a drawer and I turned around to see a pile of items and I turned to the SA and said wait is this all hers and she said yep. The only other shopper there turned to me and said wow that isn't really fair.
I shouldn't, but I am going to put this reseller on blast lol sorry reseller

THIS IS HER STUFF
232323232%7Ffp73399%3Enu%3D3269%3E75%3A%3E963%3EWSNRCG%3D3598%3C34%3B9632%3Bnu0mrj

THIS IS HER :bagslap:

232323232%7Ffp733%3B9%3Enu%3D3269%3E75%3A%3E963%3EWSNRCG%3D3598%3C3466232%3Bnu0mrj