Next color after black (Opinion thread)

The first I bought myself was Bambou

but I have 6 black H bags so I understand what you're saying. I don't regret a single one being black.

As well as Bambou that I consider a very personal and singular colour, I also have Chocolate, Gold, Etain, Rouge H and Bleu Marine, all of which I would consider classic H and very easy to style with whatever.

I’m a sucker for all Hermes blues. I just got a Halzan in Bleu Nuit and LOVE how it picks up lighting and looks different in each lighting. It’s in the navy family so not too far from black but just different enough for you to explore a new color without feeling too intimidated.

I go for black bags usually too and have been trying to branch out a bit.

So I did it again. I kept telling myself that Hermes makes gorgeous colours, but I got another black bag :blush: Now I have 7 black bags in my designer collection- including several from Hermes. I promise myself I will stop getting black color.

Your opinion pls: What color would you get for your next Hermes bag after black colors?

100000% me - can't help it, love black. I have two bags and one large LG that are not black (and frankly, had I found those specs in black, I would have done that instead): graphite GAO (love bec dark grey), ebene (2006) Bolide and gold pochette vertige - compared to 8 black H bags. Of these, either graphite or ebene (dark colours) are my preference - gold not for me in a bag, tried and failed. For a long time I carried bleu indigo or now bleu nuit - both amazing as well.

Tried other colours (bleu izmir, cassis, etain, etoupe, gold, bleu electrique, gris t) - and that is just not my vibe. I love injecting colour through twillons, but that is not everybody's thing.

For me first premier designer bag not in black was bright pink, a small TPM Evie (first after a series of black bags, and one grey that didn’t work out). Other than that, from my clutches to my laptop bag, all black. It just works for me, too. I DO have one travel tote in a gorgeous burgundy-ish color, but it’s not premier designer.

That said, if I HAD found something I liked in bleu paon or a few other specific shades I love, I would’ve jumped at the chance. Especially for the Lindy, I have zero interest in a black one. Otherwise, I just keep the inside of my black bags cheerful - not a single SLG or item that’s black in my bag, except phone case.