Next Cartier Purchase - Suggestions?

shpahlc

O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I recently got a promotion at work and want to celebrate by buying myself some jewelry. I currently own diamond stud earrings, a solitaire necklace, and two YG Love bracelets and a Cartier tank watch.

I have been contemplating buying a YG love ring, JUC ring, or maybe a trinity ring. However I'm not certain and would love ideas (am open to a VCA purchase). Pics are helpful too!

Congrats on the promotion!
I have the thinner band YG love ring and love it, but I do like the JUC ring as well....that's a great dilemma you have on your hands!

Congrats on the promotion!
I have the thinner band YG love ring and love it, but I do like the JUC ring as well....that's a great dilemma you have on your hands!

do you have a picture of your ring? i've always liked that ring but most of my watch/jewelry are silver/white gold, i don't know how well it would go?:smile:

and a big congrats to @shpahlc for your promotion! I admire catier very much, but because of the cost, haven't had a chance to get anything yet, wishlist tho! it's a great idea to get something from catier to celebrate your promotion.:smile:

Congrats! I celebrated my bonus with a YG love ring its the thinner one with one diamond. Its easy to wear. You can't go wrong with the Trinity either. Which VCA piece are you thinking of? So exciting!

do you have a picture of your ring? i've always liked that ring but most of my watch/jewelry are silver/white gold, i don't know how well it would go?:smile:

I used to wear pretty much only gold until recently, I have a two-tone watch and Pandora bracelet to mix it up a bit. Maybe you could get a two-tone piece to tie everything together a bit? :smile:

Here's a pic I snapped just after I got it, looking all new and shiny :biggrin:

Attachments

• love ring copy.jpg
    love ring copy.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 621
Congrats on your promotion! Have you worn any other bracelets with your Love bracelets? I really want to see the Amulette collection in person. I just got my second YG love but haven't worn any other bracelets with them yet . I wonder how the amulette bracelet or a VCA alhumbra sweet bracelet would look with the two loves. I also have a Tank in ss. I think about getting a stainless/ YG BB one day to tie the metal colors together but I do love my Tank.

Congrats on your promotion! Have you worn any other bracelets with your Love bracelets? I really want to see the Amulette collection in person. I just got my second YG love but haven't worn any other bracelets with them yet . I wonder how the amulette bracelet or a VCA alhumbra sweet bracelet would look with the two loves. I also have a Tank in ss. I think about getting a stainless/ YG BB one day to tie the metal colors together but I do love my Tank.

Ooh I second the VCA suggestion!! Saw a photo on Instagram recently and the purple alahambra looks gorgeous with the YG love!

Just tried to "like" this. I think I use Facebook too much :P

Off topic, some forums have a "like" feature. It's pretty cool.

Back on topic. Honestly I would probably go with JUC or VCA. I would buy the Cartier love rings pre-owned if you can. I have two and because of their flat profile, they stay shiny like two days. Mine are all banged up. I still love them, but just wanted to throw that out there for consideration. I bought my rings new and if I knew this I wouldn't have. ;)

I used to wear pretty much only gold until recently, I have a two-tone watch and Pandora bracelet to mix it up a bit. Maybe you could get a two-tone piece to tie everything together a bit? :smile:

Here's a pic I snapped just after I got it, looking all new and shiny :biggrin:

thank you for the picture,this is stunning on you! beautiful! my pandora bracelet is a silver chain but i do have some two-tone charms on it:P

Back on topic. Honestly I would probably go with JUC or VCA. I would buy the Cartier love rings pre-owned if you can. I have two and because of their flat profile, they stay shiny like two days. Mine are all banged up. I still love them, but just wanted to throw that out there for consideration. I bought my rings new and if I knew this I wouldn't have. ;)[/QUOTE]

This is what I was worried about - they would look brand new for a second, and then turn flat pretty soon after. Thanks for letting me know!