Next Bloomingdales Friends & Family Sale?

Bihoon

Nov 6, 2015
I didn't want to pay tax on the Natasha bag from Marc, so I just called Shopbop and they gave me a price match.
I;m new to this price match thing, so buying things on Bloomingdales dont get you taxed thats why you can ask for a price match? or how? kindly enlightened me!

<3juicy

O.G.
Sep 6, 2007
I;m new to this price match thing, so buying things on Bloomingdales dont get you taxed thats why you can ask for a price match? or how? kindly enlightened me!
I don't mean to speak for her but I believe she would've been charged tax if she ordered from Bloomingdales(that is, if she has one located in her state) but since she's located in a state that shop bop doesn't charge tax in (i.e. Any state besides NY or WI) , she was able to avoid the tax since shop bop price matches for items in the same size/color. Hope this helps!

aislinnh

Mar 24, 2013
I don't mean to speak for her but I believe she would've been charged tax if she ordered from Bloomingdales(that is, if she has one located in her state) but since she's located in a state that shop bop doesn't charge tax in (i.e. Any state besides NY or WI) , she was able to avoid the tax since shop bop price matches for items in the same size/color. Hope this helps!
Actually we don't have a Bloomingdales here and we still get charged sales tax, it's the same with Nordstrom. But yes you'd be correct with the rest (:

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
Actually we don't have a Bloomingdales here and we still get charged sales tax, it's the same with Nordstrom. But yes you'd be correct with the rest (:
I'm in NJ and if I order a bag from Bergdorf Goodman and its sent to me I'm Not charged tax because we have no BG in NJ maybe different states are different

chlee1

Apr 22, 2015
flagging this up. what do people buy with the sale in 2019? it's going on right now but I'm sure the terms have changed quite a bit since 2015