Next Bloomingdales Friends & Family Sale?

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
I agree; I don't see the point of this sale. Most of these types of items get marked down eventually anyway, usually for more. What I'm noticing is, items that are included in a F&F sale are marked down 30% or more not long after that.
i think that's the point, to try and get people to buy things that will go on sale later.

i like the PF ad, almost everything on sale.... when that's is not that case, more like almost nothing on sale lol.

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Does Bloomies carry Oliver Peoples - and is it included in the sale?
Bloomingdales doesn't carry Oliver Peoples, sorry.

Anyway, I was able to score a Free People jumpsuit for 25%. It was still expensive (over $60) but it's sold out everywhere else, so I decided to order it. I can't wait to receive it!

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Nordstrom is price matching everything from Bloomies F&F Sale. In case anyone is interested.
This is good news! Though, I wish I had known about this sooner. I bought a necklace in-store yesterday and just today, I realized that the necklace was price-matched online so it was temporarily marked down to under $60 (originally $78). I don't know if it's worth driving 45 minutes to the store and get an adjustment. Oh well.

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
This is good news! Though, I wish I had known about this sooner. I bought a necklace in-store yesterday and just today, I realized that the necklace was price-matched online so it was temporarily marked down to under $60 (originally $78). I don't know if it's worth driving 45 minutes to the store and get an adjustment. Oh well.
Oh, that's too bad. I only knew b/c they had signs all over Nordstrom tonight and I asked an SA about them who told me they were price matching the Bloomies sale.

I've heard of several people having their price adjustments made through Nordstrom live chat, if you used a CC to pay.

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Oh, that's too bad. I only knew b/c they had signs all over Nordstrom tonight and I asked an SA about them who told me they were price matching the Bloomies sale.

I've heard of several people having their price adjustments made through Nordstrom live chat, if you used a CC to pay.
Thanks Bentley. Luckily, I had something to return so I decided to drive to the store today. The Sales Associate was able to do the price adjustment for me. So all is well.

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
I hate the exclusions nowadays. It's a bummer because there are several things I would treat myself too if I had the "But they're 25% off!" excuse but can't do full-price as I really don't need them.

lulushop

Nov 3, 2015
Does anyone know the dates for the November Bloomingdales F&F sale? Also is Mackage typically included in the sale? thanks!

Seng

Dec 9, 2012
Does the family & friend sale also include the higher discount for opening a new credit card account? Does anyone know the dates for 20% off when you open a new account?