Next bag? Suggestions please!

The Garden Party is so functional. The Kelly is beautiful and very convenient with the strap, also you can use it two ways shoulder or arm. But the Lindy is so unique and beautiful and with the straps you can do the same as the lindy but definitely lighter to carry. You wont go wrong either eay. Good luck!

I thought Kelly's came with a shoulder strap, no?

Yes, they do -- a leather strap that works as a shoulder strap but is not long enough for cross-body. I was mentioning the canvas strap because some people like the look and function for more casual use. If you like the look, and want to wear your Kelly cross-body, it's a lot easier and cheaper to use an Eveylyne strap than having to order a strap to match your K.

Yes, they do -- a leather strap that works as a shoulder strap but is not long enough for cross-body. I was mentioning the canvas strap because some people like the look and function for more casual use. If you like the look, and want to wear your Kelly cross-body, it's a lot easier and cheaper to use an Eveylyne strap than having to order a strap to match your K.

Ahhh Ic. That's good to know :smile: oh the information I learn from this forum. Hahaha I was talking with my SA a few days ago and she said she hasn't seen a Kelly 28 in 3 years.. I want the 28 or the 32. Whichever comes first I guess I will take..

I will recommend a Kelly without any hesitations. It is extremely functional and versatile. If you want a neutral color, I will suggest black since you already have Eutope. Good look, look forward to your reveal:smile:

I will recommend a Kelly without any hesitations. It is extremely functional and versatile. If you want a neutral color, I will suggest black since you already have Eutope. Good look, look forward to your reveal:smile:

It will be awhile until I do a reveal but I definitely will do one when u get one! :smile:

You've got bitten by the H bug. :biggrin:

Of the bags you mentioned, Kelly would be the least practical. It's also not that easy to get in and out of. You can leave the straps undone and just close with the turn lock but some don't recommend doing that for a long period. I know many members here use theirs everyday but I find mine a bit cumbersome.

If you like that look (straps across the front) then a Birkin may be better for practicality but it's a handbag so you cannot carry on the shoulders (if that's important). Not to confuse things further but a Jypsiere is another option. It's kind of Kelly/Birkin-ish but you can keep the flap folded in like the B so you can get in and out easily and it has a shoulder strap. For myselft I got B first then Lindy and So Kelly, and only got a Kelly last because I've always wanted one. I don't find I use it as much but then it all depends on how you plan to use the bag. Have fun shopping! :smile:

You've got bitten by the H bug. :biggrin:

Of the bags you mentioned, Kelly would be the least practical. It's also not that easy to get in and out of. You can leave the straps undone and just close with the turn lock but some don't recommend doing that for a long period. I know many members here use theirs everyday but I find mine a bit cumbersome.

If you like that look (straps across the front) then a Birkin may be better for practicality but it's a handbag so you cannot carry on the shoulders (if that's important). Not to confuse things further but a Jypsiere is another option. It's kind of Kelly/Birkin-ish but you can keep the flap folded in like the B so you can get in and out easily and it has a shoulder strap. For myselft I got B first then Lindy and So Kelly, and only got a Kelly last because I've always wanted one. I don't find I use it as much but then it all depends on how you plan to use the bag. Have fun shopping! :smile:

I did get bitten by the H bug.. I don't know if that's a good thing for my bank account though. Hahah hmm that's nice to know. I think since my dream bag was a Kelly I'm gonna save up for that first. And then I think I will probably get a lindy. I do eventually want a Birkin 25... I like the small size Birkin cuz I think they're cute. I've tried the Birkin 35(?) and it was heavy without anything inside.

I vote for the Kelly too. You can get a pre-loved one in very good condition if you're ok with that.

All the pre-loved bags I see online are much more than retail price! That's why I can't justify buying a used bag for even more than the price of a new bag from the boutique. Am I looking at the expensive places? I've been on yoogi's, portero, and malleries.

I did get bitten by the H bug.. I don't know if that's a good thing for my bank account though. Hahah hmm that's nice to know. I think since my dream bag was a Kelly I'm gonna save up for that first. And then I think I will probably get a lindy. I do eventually want a Birkin 25... I like the small size Birkin cuz I think they're cute. I've tried the Birkin 35(?) and it was heavy without anything inside.
You'll be happy with any H bag. :biggrin: Like you said in the first post that eventually you want them all! hehe. I just came back from H store. Thank goodness they didn't have any bags that I want so my bank account was saved! I did get a new spring scarf though. :P Please do a reveal when you get your new bag.

All the pre-loved bags I see online are much more than retail price! That's why I can't justify buying a used bag for even more than the price of a new bag from the boutique. Am I looking at the expensive places? I've been on yoogi's, portero, and malleries.
You should check out other resellers. Such as docride and sandiaexchange on eBay and hautegallery and Kaleidoplace. All GREAT trusted sellers with GREAT prices. You can find great bags there at very reasonable prices. Hope this helps and welcome to H :smile:

You should check out other resellers. Such as docride and sandiaexchange on eBay and hautegallery and Kaleidoplace. All GREAT trusted sellers with GREAT prices. You can find great bags there at very reasonable prices. Hope this helps and welcome to H :smile:

Ohh that's great to know! I will definitely check then out! :smile: thank youuu