Next bag: Light Beige caviar GHW jumbo or 226 Reissue

goodbrand

Mar 16, 2012
Which one you like: light beige caviar GHW jumbo or 226 Reissue in black or beige GHW (or any hardware). I have M/L black caviar GHW flap, cert tote GHW, black lamb Boy WOC rhw, Red caviar Timeless Quilted WOC (not count in my new med Boy Red caviar RHW which I just sold to my niece , who drooled over my bag and kept calling me but has no lump sum $ to buy at the store, she'll pay for 6 installment payments and I gave her $200 off as an early Xmas gift. Now I need a new big bag to replace it (I don't want to have the same thing with my relatives)
I borrow pictures of reissue bag from http://www.spottedfashion.com/2012/03/04/chanel-reissue-flap-bag-reference-guide/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 583
Which one you like: light beige caviar GHW jumbo or 226 Reissue in black or beige GHW (or any hardware). I have black caviar GHW flap, cert tote GHW, black lamb Boy WOC rhw, Red caviar Timeless Quilted WOC (not count in my new med Boy Red caviar RHW which I just sold to my niece , who drooled over my bag and kept calling me but has no lump sum $ to buy at the store, she'll pay for 6 installment payments and I gave her $200 off as an early Xmas gift. Now I need a new big bag to replace it (I don't want to have the same thing with my relatives)
I borrow pictures of reissue bag from http://www.spottedfashion.com/2012/03/04/chanel-reissue-flap-bag-reference-guide/

I have a beige clair jumbo with SHW, and a black reissue GHW 226, I like them both, reissue is lighter for me, but jumbo is roomier...so depends on what your purpose is, I used black reissue for work during winter and beige one for work during summer

I think you have enough red and black.

So I'd say beige reissue.

I saw a beige patent reissue with silver hw a month ago at BG and can't get it out of my mind. I feel patent beige is a good compliment of the silver hw.

Black Reissue GHW is the ultimate timeless classic IMO. It is effortless!! My second pick would be the beige Jumbo caviar GHW. I prefer the aged calfskin over caviar on the reissue. Good luck!