Pls help me choose my next bag

• Speedy cube 30

• Damier ebene speedy b 35

• Save the money for empreinte artsy

• Stop thinking about new bag, enjoy the current collection

Results are only viewable after voting.

safida

Apr 23, 2011
Hi everybody, pls help me with my next purchase, right now i have smth like 1200$, and i need to be honest, this purchase is more " want" then "need":graucho:

From lv i have got: saumur 35, vernis alma mm violet, vernis alma mm amarante, mono speedy b 40, neverfull de GM, White MC trouville, mono Totally GM, DA and DE eva clutch

Other designers: burberry hearts small crossbody bag, prada canvas bag, fendi spy bag, chanel jumbo xl..

1. Speedy cube 30 ( friend can sell one for that amount)
2. Damier ebene speedy b35
3. Save for empreinte artsy infini
4. Dont buy anything and enjoy ur current bag collection!

Speedy cube is the only LE item on the list and you're getting it from a friend so it would help her out too. If you decided you wanted one down the road you'd have to purchase from a stranger. The speedy cube goes with everything! All black leather LV bags don't come around that often..

Speedy cube is the only LE item on the list and you're getting it from a friend so it would help her out too. If you decided you wanted one down the road you'd have to purchase from a stranger. The speedy cube goes with everything! All black leather LV bags don't come around that often..

+1 Good thinking...DE Speedy B is part of the permanent collection and Empreinte Artsy should be around for a while. Go for Speedy Cube...great opportunity to add a beautiful LE to your collection! GL, keep us posted!! :cool:

If not 4, then 1 all the way! I love the cube. So unique and not something you can pick up anywhere. Plus, it seems like a good complement to your existing collection. It's not really a size, shape and style that you see back in another of your bags. I wish I could find one...

I would get the speedy cube... I couldn't pass on that one, as you can no longer get it in stores.

You can always add the artsy to your collection later.