Next 24-48 hours - this could be it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DH and I decided that we would TTC #2 starting in January - well...according to the OPK, I will be Oing in the next 24-48 hours! We are really excited to start TTC again :yahoo: If it works this time, great and if not, then I know I will be on this journey with you wonderful ladies! Just wanted to share with you all since we aren't telling anyone else our plans...please wish us luck :dothewave:

2. Best of luck TTC baby #2 Lilwalnut. :tup:

3. Good Luck and lots of baby dust to you...

4. good luck.. baby dust to you!!

im excited to start trying too!! count down begins.. 3 months to go till starting hehehe

5. Baby Boo I'm also counting down until DH and I start TTC. But there are 5 months to go for me. :sad:

6. Best of luck to you!!

7. Good luck to you and lots of baby dust! Baby Boo and imashopaholic, doesn't being on these boards make you want to start sooner? DH and I are only a few weeks away from trying and I really just want to start now! Oh well.

8. Good luck!

9. Lilwalnut- good luck to you too! :smile:

10. Absolutely! But it's just not the right time for us. Our business contract is up at the beginning of March next year and it really wouldn't be wise for me to be full term/delivering/spending all day and night with a newborn until after our work commitments are over. As soon as June rolls around you won't be able to get me out of the bedroom. Well except for my tPF time! :graucho:

11. ^^^Haha, sounds saucy!

12. LILW---I'm O'ing either today or Tomorrow (according to OPK)...We can suffer through the two week wait together!
    Good Luck!!!

13. Ladies, thank you for all the *babydust*

AmourCouture - lots of *BABYDUST* to you...I guess we will know in 2 weeks :sweatdrop:

14. Best of luck Lilwalnut and AmourCouture. Baby dust to you both.

15. Good luck! Blowing lots of baby dust to you!