Neww

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys im new here and I have a coach signature bag that I've had for a bout a year and a half. I was just wondering how you guys like the coach cleaner for the signature bags? Thanks for any input.

2. Welcome to TPF, you will enjoy yourself on this site. I have the Coach fabric cleaner but have fortunately never had to use it yet. sorry I can't be of help, Anne

3. Last year, I spilled a latte all over one side of my amethyst op art sabrina and I didn't have any coach fabric cleaner at the time. The stain sat for about a week but the coach fabric cleaner did manage to get out all of the stain and was safe for the color. I think the coach fabric cleaner would be great for your signature bag.

4. I found an old used siggy Coach bag once. I got the Coach fabric cleaner and used it and it did a great job! The purse looked totally clean!

5. Thank you guys for all your help. I think im going to buy some of it. I mean my purse isnt that bad but its not all that clean seeing how i use it everyday and i love it so much.

6. I got ketchup on my signature tote before and used the Coach cleaner and it worked like wonders :smile:

7. Welcome to our forum!!! You will find that we can enable you in any way!!! (that was a warning!)
    I have used the cleaner on my siggy bags and found that it worked really well- you have many posts confirming that!- so good luck!

8. I just wanted to let you guys know that i went out and got the cleaner. It does work well thanks again!