Newton 70 cutout leather pumps reveal (size 42)

chloespeaks :
i never wear any helmuts... yet, because
well this is only my 3rd loubies, and looking at some site, most of them are 1 size to small than the original size.

first (pass pass 100 python lucido,
second : CL for brown's fashion - future collectibles ( fifi 100).

all of them are size 42 and the passpass is opentoed and supposedly a size larger than 42 . but the fifi & this newton is supposedly tts.

which is funny, since most of my non-louboutin pumps are at least size 43-43,5 ! i do have one in 42,5 but after few hours of walking its becoming too tight sometimes downright painful.
same happen to most of my flats/ballerinas... although i bought some bloch luxury ballerinas its fits perfectly in size 42.

mind you, all the shoes that i needed in 43& 43,5 are non premium brand... *lol so perhaps the high priced shoes are quite good for my ego prestige-wise & size-wise. hihihi

hope it helps?

I am very glad that you have found some CLs that will fit you. I have a friend who wears an American size 13 (she's 6'2" tall) and she was heartbroken that she could not find prestige shoes at all! I don't have the same issue - I'm a CL 38 (bad for my wallet!).

I wanted to ask because I just passed on a pair on eBay because I believed they would be too big. My research says that this runs TTS, but I without trying it on I don't believe it. It looks JUST LIKE THE HELMUT! Which is at least 1 size down.

Keep us posted on how it is for you and with modeling pics! and Congratulations- that is a really cute shoe!

Hello everyone,
terribly sorry about the modelling pic,

i have been swamped with "life" (new overhaul of our bathroom, work etc)

a quick info :

I#ve only wore this babies ONCE, it was a standing affair, had my pics taken but sadly the photographer "forgot") the shoes. I will try to take a home modelling pics ASAP.

the fit : well since it was a standing affair after 4 hours (more or less) my toes started to feel the crunch, and yes, no matter how much white wine i drank its still hurts.

since it was the first time, I WOULDN'T say that the sizing is too tight (afterall every new shoes are a bit tight isn't it?)

but the next time i will wear this babies, i will make sure that there's not so many standing hours involved.

still, i think its a very sexy yet sohisticated style.

wish u all a very good day