Newsweek asks, "Why is Katherine Heigl So Annoying?"

that article was too funny. i always found her beautiful and liked her, but all her nonsense about taking herself out of the emmy race and saying the strangest things have just ruined her. it is important for a celeb to be somewhat likeable

LOL!! I used to ask that question every time I watched Gray's Anatomy. I disliked her so, so much. Finally, I had to stop watching because my blood pressure would get so high during that show. Yes, I have problems.

I do agree that the press has sort of attacked her recently, BUT I don't think they do that to really nice people for no reason. I think she's just offended one too many people in Hollywood, and they're getting back at her...

To me, she just comes across little too big for her britches, kwim? She's no Judi Dench or Katherine Hepburn, yet she acts like she's this ahhhhmazing actress and everyone should take her sooooooooo seriously. She's a *pretty good* actress who's played in the ensemble cast of a good show, and she's done some cute movies-- that's it. She seems like she just has no sense of humor about herself, and that makes her unlikable (IMO). If you look at someone like Jennifer Aniston, her career started in a similar way, but she's always remained humble and "sweet," even when she's smoking and being outspoken. That's why people love her!

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of Heigl. After reading some of her quotes and interviews, it slowly made me grow a little distasteful of her. I don't hate her, but I won't run out to see any of her movies.

Can't stand Katherine Heigl. She takes herself entirely too seriously and she'll fade away unless she lightens up. Griping about a long workday was over the top given this economy.

I find her to be an ingrate but you can't argue with her recent success. So there must be plenty of people that don't find her annoying. It seems like she has pigeonholed herself into the romcoms. Is she planning on going outside the box one day.

i am not a fan of hers AT ALL. i was just talking about this with someone today!

she's nothing special when it comes to acting, and i feel like hollywood is trying to force her onto us. i've read countless things in variety where they're trying to pose her as julia roberts/america's sweetheart, and it's like, get real, we can decide that for ourselves.

I don't know much about KH personal life and I have never seen her in an interview, but I just went to see The Ugly Truth and I actually liked it. She looked really pretty in the movie and she has a million dollar smile.