Newsprint

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys. I'm searching for some good pictures of the colour 'newsprint'. It is still not available in Germany so I want to order it from shopbop. But on some pictures it looks more like a dark green or olive and on other pics its more like a dark grey. How would you describe the colour?

Thanks!!

2. It's a gorgeous dark olive, with a bit of sheen. A lovely alternative to black, but goes very well with black clothing. Best of luck!

3. To me it's dark grey with shades of olive. I agree with ehc2010 too. ;)

4. Newsprint is definitely greener and darker than faded aluminum. I personally like the color much better. It looks better IRL than in the shopbop photos.

5. I feel like the pebbled leather has more green/olive in its newsprint than its PTTM counterpart.

6. I agree with blackonmaroon.
    When I first saw the newsprint for PTTM collection, I immediately thought it's a "grey" color. But the picture of a natasha bag (classic q) in newsprint on piperlime.com looks more olive-ish. But I think regardless it's a nice neuetral color :smile:.

7. diff leather/texture = diff color
    the dye absorbs differently so you get a different result.
    the colors are similar but they definitely have a diff appearance
    I only have had the lamb's leather version, so I can only give you my opinion on that color and I do think the lamb leather Newsprint is more grey than olive

8. agreed - I saw both together at bloomies and the classic Q is definitely more green.