Newspaper Article talking about Balenciaga

1. Hello,

I was reading the shopping section in the Toronto Star this morning and saw this article

TheStar.com - Money Bags

I hope the link works, they talk about Balenciaga obsessions in it lol :graucho:

2. Interesting article! Thanks for sharing! =)

3. This is about our very own stylefly!:wlae: Way to go!

4. Great article!! THANKS!

5. Yup- that's me in the article! I'm just about to go and read the article. I can't tell you how much fun it was to take her bag shopping. I got her into being obsessed with Balenciaga and now she wants one:lol:

6. thats you! wait didnt they write an article about your website a few months ago? I remember reading some article in the star about a website that sold all these nice labels that i can never find here!

so nice to meet you!

7. I've seen your family name on the article... are you of Hungarian origins? That sounds a lot like a Hungarian surname!

8. Stylefly; that is soo cool! Thank you for sharing eeyore. I am going to send this to everyone I know; especially my husband.

9. Eeyore- Yup- that was my website they did the big story on back in July. Nice to meet you too:smile:

Fraublucher- Good eye! My parents are indeed from Hungary. My last name means Angel:angel:

Becca- Don't think my hubby has not slowly been brought around to the idea of me investing in bags:lol:

10. I know, beautiful surname you have there! My mom is from Hungary and I was born there, so I speak Hungarian and actually work as a literature translator from Hungarian to Italian. Nice to meet a "relative" on this forum :nuts:!!!

11. How cool - great article about a fellow Canadian!! It's so true though - a great bag and a great pair of shoes makes all the difference in the world!

12. wow- a famous PF member! so cool! thanks for sharing the article!

13. Great article! Thanks! My Edith even got a mention!

14. Well said!

15. wow that was a really good article. i don't feel so bad with my bag obsession anymore. congrats to stylefly !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice