**newsflash**JILL SHOPS...ALOT!..When PF Is Down!!!!!!lol!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
REDEXPANJDFLAP.jpg

Introducing MISS RED EXPANDABLE FLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does Jill do when PF goes down...sigh...shudder......:crybaby:

2 LV BAGS......IPHONE LV CASE....(OK..Im NOT gonna mention I got one for my 11 yr olds IPHONE either..eh hem.....!!!):Push:

2 PRADA RESORT BAGS

DIOR SHOES
and THIS BEAUTY OF A CHANEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::love::roflmfao:

PS-ITS ALL VLAD AND MEGS FAULT TOO.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wlae::roflmfao:

Love the bag! I have a pair of stilettos that match it perfectly. Love your taste!

From all the new purchase threads I think Chanel made more money off the outage than the price increase scare! :lol:

Leather jacket got overnighted back..Im gonna go look at NM and SAKS for it IRL..never SHIPping A leather coat again!LOL!
I need to buy it in person...and CARRY IT HOME!
Im going to NYC with Jillybean soon..so Ill go to NYC CHANEL if I cant find it before!

omigosh the Red Expandable is so gorgeous. Where did you get it and do you mind if I ask what the price is? If I were Chanel I would copyright that color. They perfected red!

Ohhh, I LOVE the red exp. flap, ahh!! :love: :nuts: I still want this even though I have the red Jumbo... I'm sick hehe! :P Your other goodies sound fab too... I wanna see!! :nuts:

I definitely think you should buy the leather jacket in person, so that you can make sure it's perfect... I still can't believe they sent you a balled up mess of jacket though... totally insane, no matter what the price point!! :wtf: