News from the podium

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for sharing your H haul :tup:
all great purchase!

i'm very curious about what you think of your previous thread?
I'm travelling, working, doing 1000 things at the same time and had a lot of hard drive problems.
It was really important to resolve all this, especially my computers things and because of this it was impossible for me to post anything.
I understand that some people were waiting as I wrote my pics in less than 24 hours but it just couldn't.
I read today all the messages about it, most were very funny and smart, others were...
This is what I thing about my thread... I don't have to justify anything...
It's just fashion...

I love to frame my carrés like this one, Cuirs du désert.
I bought it with Anouschka, the goddess of vintage, at a flea market.
I wasn't sure, it was a true one, so she authentified it for me.
In the eighties, when she was a model, she started to make a collection at les Puces.
Since 25 years, her show-room in appartment became a museum where you can shop but also where all the designers come to get some inspiration.
She got so many stock, that she got 4 locations in Paris.
From early YSL to 50-60 Dior, 70's Paco Rabanne, Hermès bags of course and very unique pieces like on one photo this jacket made of peacock feathers, a gift from Tom Ford, she also works as a consultant for H, Chanel exhibitions toward the world or even Diesel.
On another photo in the next post, she's posing with Attila my York.
I hope you like it!

Bonus (in the next post): Attila at Hermès with my P.A + Attila at Hermès with his favourite security guard.

L.M.C

Attachments

• DSC00285.jpg
    DSC00285.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 80
  • j01z57pa.jpg
    j01z57pa.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 84
  • fxm1jfbc.jpg
    fxm1jfbc.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 84
  • oj1dqef0.jpg
    oj1dqef0.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 70
  • i7qy907k.jpg
    i7qy907k.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 82
I'm travelling, working, doing 1000 things at the same time and had a lot of hard drive problems.
It was really important to resolve all this, especially my computers things and because of this it was impossible for me to post anything.
I understand that some people were waiting as I wrote my pics in less than 24 hours but it just couldn't.
I read today all the messages about it, most were very funny and smart, others were...
This is what I thing about my thread... I don't have to justify anything...
It's just fashion...

Very good response L.M.C, You are quit right it is just fashion.

I think we sometimes forget that people have lives outside of tPF and stuff happens that prevents us from doing what we said we would.

Welcome back and thanks for the pics x

littleblackbag + mimi 123 : thank u !!!
I can understand everything : impatience, fascination, adoration even frustration but there's something I won't tolerate in my life it's rudeness. I may had seemed rude on this forum because I didn't post straight away what I promised. Some people wrote that I could had have an accident or something... But the others were bit****g about who I am and blablabla... Such a no class attitude for H lovers. For me, loving H is a way of live, it's learning things, getting high and certainly not a cheap discussion of almost 60 pages about where's the tornado and "how beautiful is the color of your agenda!". It looks likes dumb "cup of tea ang gossiping" talks! I love gossip but true one, not a step forward then a step back. If you girls wanna gossip, go for real, be Karl Lagerfeld, kill for a good word. It's like buying a nautilicus birkin instead of a porosus one. When there's a slice difference, go for the better, the luxuriest, the most extravaganza. It's just my point of view. My rules, not yours! :queen:

Status
Not open for further replies.